test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan/Reman Recruit Boffs more common.

voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
I am putting this here, as it is more of a request then a likely bug.

It seems in the Recruit <Species> Bridge Officer assignment, Romulan Republic captains reflect there allies more then the Republic.

Basically, If I have a Federation allied Romulan. He is more likely to get a Human Bridge Officer recuitment assignment, Rather then a Romulan/Reman one.

I would like it better if Romulan and Reman Bridge officers were more common then the allied variety.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    grnlbrtnfrntgrnlbrtnfrnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont want ANY aliens on my ship. Period. I dont want Fed BOs in their Fed uniforms near my ship.

Since we are forced to join a faction we want nothing to do with the least they could do would be to make that faction as unobtrusive if possible.

I dont want Fed heads in pop ups even.

At least if they are Alien species you can at least make them look Romulan.

The other issue is the last time I tested it you couldnt even put the Fed officers in a proper uniform.

The less we see and hear from our overlords the better.
    [SIGPIC]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed, we should be able to give all our crew romulan uniforms, and we should definitely have priority on Romulan/Reman/Alien-Gen boffs.
  • Options
    neok182neok182 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only FED boffs i'll have are my legacy Borg and my veteran Android. Other than that i want all romulan, and romulan boffs are great since you'll get a cloak or critical boost with each one.

Just so annoying that you can't edit the story boffs.
    ACCESS DENIED
  • Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yer i wont more rom/rem BOFF added if i wont KDF/FED i could all ways buy them off exchange seen as some go far as little as 5 ec i would all so like being able to change my story boff outfits.
    But most of all i wont to download tribble patch seen as it still willl not patch for me connecting 30 mins later connecting jump in n out of bath still says connecting yes ive downloaded the new patch client
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg