test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legacy of Romulus Bugs - April 29th

voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
So after playing though a little of the Legacy of Romulus stuff, I thought I would compile all the bugs I have found from the April 29th patch.

The Team is doing a great job of fixing things, so hopefully this will help them fix more of them.

1) Boffs not showing in Character Select.

Even if I have boffs selected for my away team, they don't show up in the character select screen. the seem to appear momentarily if as a switch to a different character or if I log in, but the do not stay.

2) Selected Outfits not reflected in Character Select.

If I have more then one uniform on a character, the character select screen automatically shows the first one, not necessarily the one selected (unless the selected outfit is the first one listed). This also is the same for armors in Federation Captains, If you have your armor visible, it is not reflected in the Character Select screen. Logging out from a main hub such as ESD or the Flotilla seems to be the only way to get the Character Select screen to reflect the actual outfit selected.

3) Shuttle Bug on Character Select Screen

This is a well known bug, but if you have commissioned a shuttle that is pictured on the character Select screen. Not you Main ship. The main ship in named on the screen but the picture seems to be your shuttle. Switching characters seems to bring up your main ship.

4) Romulan Rank Insignia not showing after level 10 in Character Select.

Once your character select an alliance, That Alliances Rank insignia is shown on character select screen, Not the Romulan Insignia. This seems to be only on character select screen, as in game the Romulan Insignia is reflected.

5) Romulan Character Creator is too dark.

The lighting when creating a new Romulan in the Character creator is too dark and seems to be cast in shadow. Was mentioned before, but Thought I would bring it up again, so it doesn't get over looked. It makes selecting features and colors for your Romulan difficult because of the intense shadow.

6) No First Compliment at Level 11

When on a Romulan, Once you reach level 11. Duty Officering unlocks, but the "First Compliment" mission awarding your first batch of duty officers does not load. Going to New Romulus Does not reveal the mission, so you effectively can start Doffing, but have no officers.

7) Bridge Officer Bug when Switching maps

Another well documented bug, but Switching maps effectively clears your Bridge Officer assignments. Going to Stations tab and clicking on the names seems to restore proper Bridge officer placement and powers, but this can be difficult to do, especially when some missions have you go straight into battle from entering the map.

8) Sela seems to employ a Personal Cloaking device.

In Cutting the Cord. During the cut scene between Hakeev and Sela, Sela appears for a second and then disappears. Resulting in Hakeev having a conversation with no one (who interestingly enough, responses back)

9) Weird Cape graphic error.

Hakeev and others who wear cape have a weird graphical error were, the cape doesn't seem to follow them, so if they are crouched or lying on the ground. Their capes stay behind and are floating in the air.