test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to get energy credits

2»

Comments

• raulblanco7raulblanco7 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    use the exchange, trade with mk xi and mk xii very rare weapons, always there are a lot of player who sell his weapons for bargain cost, you buy everything what are under the price and sell for normal price. i have made more than billion EC with this, i dont know, i have about 7-800 million now, but i spent a lot of.

you can go for starbase 24, gorn minefield, federation minefield - be the first and sell the good mk xi very rare consoles you get.

romulans will coming soon... that means almost everybody will starting a romulan character... that means almost everybody will purchasing plasma weapons, consoles for his new character from level 1 until level 50. if you would like to earn a little, purchase the plasma weapons and consoles now from exchange, and sell them much more expensiver after 21 of may.
  • oldorcguyoldorcguy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jetwtf wrote: »
    I sell Doffs on my alts. But I sell sci doffs for 10k during the weekdays and 20k on weekends with no problems. anyone selling for less than 10k is undercuting the market. and by undercuting the market you will be driving down your own profits in the long term.

Everyday at 6 pm pacific time i do a farm foundry mish on 2 lvl 50 alts plus my main and make around 1 million ec per alt and more if i get purple drops. so easy 3 mil there. then i use my third alt kdf doing the same but once he reaches lvl 40 i transfer everything i can to my main and reroll him. he makes an easy 2 million ec in the same foundry farming from the exchange because prices for comander and captain gear is higher than rear admiral lower for the more common trash drops and even greens and some whites are worth selling. So everyday i can make 5 million total in about an hour.

So Doffs an easy 1 mil per toon on 4 toons and then 5 mill from the foundry run and I make about 10 mill per day spread to all my toons with the extra drops from doing actual play to make up the last mill. So if I could just stop buying stuff I dont really need I could have 100 million every ten days.

Wow, I've been cheating myself. I'll have to increase my prices. Thanks for the tip.