test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

before start pvp

ekxibekxib Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvP Gameplay
I am in lvl 50 now. I have full khg mk x (ground and space), i have 5300 zen... then... i thinking in pvp, previously of start i think: purchase ship (if is necesary), equip the ship (items, boff and doff) and between purchase and equipment start pvp for some try (acerts and erros)

Which of the following ship recommend?

- botarsq (the bundle)
- marauder patrol cruiser ( the pig ) jejeje looks funny
- fleet vorcha
- karfi

I have now:
- mirror vorcha
- neghvar (like more than vorcha)
- kamarag (for the mission)
- mirror vo'quv

sorry for a lot of question but... i need a clear vision because i try to run an engineer with the role of support/healer (sometimes i change to support/dps but... dps of eng is really bad is better healer)

PD: i start in tribble and play with the ships (except fleet vorcha) every ship is totally differnte :S
Post edited by ekxib on

Comments

• Options
    rudiefix1rudiefix1 Member Posts: 420
    edited May 2013
    I use the fleet corsair with my klingon engineer. It is one of the best (or even the best) healer ships in game.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7601961&postcount=458

At this moment, I have am using boarding party 3, and sacrified ES2 and reduced AtoS3 to AtoS2. boarding together with marauding force and tractor beams are really good assist to the bops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@rudiefix Feds: Rudiefix / Thron / Opa
    @rudiefix KDFs: Lill / Xifeidur / Dehr / Ugly
    @rudiefix Roms (KDF alligned): Chicita
  • Options
    tarsudotarsudo Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ekxib wrote: »
    I am in lvl 50 now. I have full khg mk x (ground and space), i have 5300 zen... then... i thinking in pvp, previously of start i think: purchase ship (if is necesary), equip the ship (items, boff and doff) and between purchase and equipment start pvp for some try (acerts and erros)

Which of the following ship recommend?

- botarsq (the bundle)
    - marauder patrol cruiser ( the pig ) jejeje looks funny
    - fleet vorcha
    - karfi

I have now:
    - mirror vorcha
    - neghvar (like more than vorcha)
    - kamarag (for the mission)
    - mirror vo'quv

sorry for a lot of question but... i need a clear vision because i try to run an engineer with the role of support/healer (sometimes i change to support/dps but... dps of eng is really bad is better healer)

PD: i start in tribble and play with the ships (except fleet vorcha) every ship is totally differnte :S

If you really use that role maybe the marauder patrol cruiser... but dps... maybe same rudiefix1 the fleet corsair

for tank dps go for fleet Torkaht (fleet vorcha)

good luck