test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delete tribble character?

kiarasenakiarasena Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Okay.. as apparently the forums and google are useless to find an answer.. :(

:confused: How do you delete a character on the Tribble server?

EDIT: Ok.. decided to post the answer if people have the similar problem.

If you just got on Tribble again after a long time, and it shows the old characters are Inactive, or info is still being collected, just login to any of them, close the game, and login again.
The problem was that the "Inactive" text was blocking the Delete option, so it should show up again after you restarted the game.
Post edited by kiarasena on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You highlight the character on the character list and click the delete button. You must then spell the character's name to completely delete it.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • chuxx500chuxx500 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From the character selection screen you have the option to rename or delete a toon.
  • kiarasenakiarasena Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    You highlight the character on the character list and click the delete button. You must then spell the character's name to completely delete it.

Did look around but couldn't find a delete button.. will check again.

EDIT: It shows up now, think there was some problem earlier with the character info not loading or such that the delete button did not show up..
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,669 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kiarasena wrote: »
    Did look around but couldn't find a delete button.. will check again.

EDIT: It shows up now, think there was some problem earlier with the character info not loading or such that the delete button did not show up..

Yeah, I had the same issue when I first got onto Tribble.

I'm not sure if it's related to the characters being 'inactive' but I was able to copy over a character that was already on Tribble and they had a 1 appended to their name, and this was as a 4th char.