test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fell into singularity core

gstein766gstein766 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I was in engineering on my warbird and feel down under my singularity core, when that happens you can't leave the ship interior. I got out by being expelled by my friend.
Post edited by gstein766 on

Comments

• shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gstein766 wrote: »
    I was in engineering on my warbird and feel down under my singularity core, when that happens you can't leave the ship interior. I got out by being expelled by my friend.

yea i had this happen too, also you can get out by logging off, then logging back on
    ogew7.jpg
  • dayamarsanadayamarsana Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Its a really nice screenshot opportunity for my archive of crazy STO stuff. But there is no way out unless you logout and login again. Changing instances or perhaps an stf might also do it. I suspect that you wont be able to jump into it eventually.
  • abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations!! You have joined the "Plunge Club", here is your "I fell down the singularity core and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" t-shirt. For those traumatized by this event we have counseling sessions during which we cruelly mock you for not seeing the humor. :D
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gstein766 wrote: »

I just pinch my nose and do a running cannonball into the core
    If you are on my ship and hear a loud WOO HOO!!!
    You can bet the bank im at the bottom of the core :D
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It depends how far you fell. If you passed the event horizon, you shouldn't be able to get out.
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • thetraveler82thetraveler82 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ha-ha! :D Instead, I kept my balance on that skybridge of sorts in Engineering. ;)
    I love Science! STO science. B)