test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Valdore Heavy Warbird Retrofit ?

aureleusaureleus Member Posts: 175 Arc User
Been playing around on tribble since they released the LoR content and I wonder, is there ganna be a retrofit/refit of the Valdore Heavy Warbird ?, Kind of looking forward to getting 1 of those actually but its lacking a bit cause of its tier :/.

An another question, are we the testers going to have a chance to test new ships sold in the zen store ? Or is that in house exclusive testing ? :)
Post edited by aureleus on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You can use the Valdore costume on the Mogai Retrofit.
  • assimilatedktarassimilatedktar Member Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And as far as I understand get a set bonus from using the T3 Valdore and T5 Mogai consoles on it.
    FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
    Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
  • aureleusaureleus Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You can use the Valdore costume on the Mogai Retrofit.

Awesome, Thanks, I wanted to make sure of that, as that actually isn't in the Mogai retrofit's description, understandable though with a month of testing still ahead :).
    And as far as I understand get a set bonus from using the T3 Valdore and T5 Mogai consoles on it.

Yup, I plan on doing that actually :) lolz.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's still just a Mogai wearing a costume.
    :eek:
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • aureleusaureleus Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    It's still just a Mogai wearing a costume.
    :eek:

That's the point of me asking, I wanted to know if it was only seen at T3 or is it else where, and being with the Mogai retrofit is fine with me, I'll be getting both the VHW and the Mogai retrofit and use the 2 uni consoles together :) lolz. An on top of that I perfer playing a tac so no issues there lols.