test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Banking and mail terminal in the flotilla are ONE person only

mikiiymikiiy Member Posts: 216 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Just noticed today, when using the banking or mail terminal in the flotilla/observation deck it seems to be ONE person only, so once someone has the window open, nobody else can click the console anymore - this same problem exists in the fleet embassy btw.

Since the romulan flotilla will probably be quite crowded i think having those consoles one person only will be quite some huge annoyance. If you going to fix that, maybe fix those in the embassy too.
Post edited by mikiiy on

Comments

• Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    this bug is actually at all the new areas, unfortunately
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Noticed this bug the other day at the command center on new romulus. Someone was using the bank console and I had to wait my turn.

This same thing happened to the transporter pads on New Romulus when season 7 released. Players used it to grief others then by having the window open preventing others from using the transporter pad. They also laughed at people and told them to walk. They did eventually fix it, thankfully.

I hope they fix it this time before it goes live or we're going to have the jerks doing it again.