test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't create Romulan Character

fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Yes... I have an e-mail inviting me to the closed beta.

A while back, I had the option to create the character, but now it's disappeared.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just create a new character as normal, it should appear on the left as a list of factions. This happened to me too.
  • korbinarmandkorbinarmand Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Perhaps you have too many toons on server? if not then are you sure you are on the right account?
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Only have my 3 toons - same as before. They may have changed the max for me for some reason.

Doesn't make sense to limit us like that on Tribble...
  • notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Remember that your extra character slots do not work on test server.
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    notoryczny wrote: »

What do you mean? I have 3 toons on Holodeck and all three transfer over to Tribble without a problem. And I used to have the option to create the Romulan character, but now it's gone.

PWE might have reset some limit on toons, so I'll try deleting one of them and building the new Romulan toon, but it has changed.
  • kitsune424kitsune424 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    What do you mean? I have 3 toons on Holodeck and all three transfer over to Tribble without a problem. And I used to have the option to create the Romulan character, but now it's gone.

PWE might have reset some limit on toons, so I'll try deleting one of them and building the new Romulan toon, but it has changed.

ok you have 3 open character slots and you used them all does that make sense?
    We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You only get 3 character slots on Tribble server. If you've transferred 3 characters from Holodeck, then you can't create any new characters unless you delete 1.
  • daemonhelddaemonheld Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    notoryczny wrote: »
    You only get 3 character slots on Tribble server. If you've transferred 3 characters from Holodeck, then you can't create any new characters unless you delete 1.

Not true. I have the ability to create 13 characters on Tribble... not the 17 slots I have on Holo... but you should definitely have access to more than the standard 3 slots. I do anyway, and I see no reason why I would be in any way special.

Jolan'tru

ETA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m60Ok2PKxls&feature=youtube_gdata&hd=1

Make sure you are watching the HD version... you'll see the number of slots still available.