test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neutral No More-another Problem

jtoon74jtoon74 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
When I got to the Subcommander level the promotion mission wouldn't complete, I got my Mogai and I've been grinding to level 30 with it and I can;t drop the subcommander promotion level, now I've reached level 30 I received the neutral no more mission but I received no new ship token and that mission won't complete.

Update: I found that dischargeing the Dhlen Warbird I already had, meant I could claim a new one and complete the mission.

My initial choice of ally was Federation so the mission worked fine. I recently reached the mission with my 2nd romulan who I allied with the Klingons and indeed the "enemy" is showing as an all, so the mission cannot be completed.
Post edited by jtoon74 on

Comments

• Options
    pmaddenpmadden Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    this fix didnt work for me, i have a rom allied to fed, and stuck on the subcommander promotion, i have completed all the objectives, and i tried to dismiss my old t2 ship to claim another but i couldnt, i now only have my mogai and the start ship. im now lvl 30 and cant claim a d'deridex as i cant get the promotion mission to commander while im still doin the subcomander promotion mission.
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Sub-Commander mission won't clear. It's a hack by the devs so you can't progress beyond that rank. There is already a huge thread about it, and dstahl gives that explanation. Search is your friend.

Neutral No More is a separate mission/issue. There is already a thread on that here.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the reply :)
  • Options
    erraberrab Member Posts: 1,428 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I noticed this problem with the mission and by the time I got it to clear up I ended up having 2 level 2 Romulan ships, 1 level 2 Klingon Battle Cruiser and I was already in my T3 Romulan vessel.

The enemy shows up has an ally once the actual mission starts and can not be completed.

I'm sure a fix is in the works ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    erm also not a thread thats NOT mine. 3 years ago that explains why I couldn't remember :p
    Post edited by jtoon74 on