test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Causual player looking for fleet

pinargepinarge Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Hi I am a casual player, looking for a relaxed fleet . I live east coast US . I prefer an established fleet . I cannot use voice chat as I am mostly deaf from decades of machinery noise and loud music.

Leave me a message here or in game Veronica Vergon@pinarge
Post edited by pinarge on

Comments

• rdm1958rdm1958 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i always suggest looking around and taking your time. try my signature and take a look.
  • dudebguydudebguy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No restrictions, only rule is don't be a D-bag, and have fun.

We don't tell you what to do or when, we don't riddle you down with senseless dribble.

We have our own forums, our own mumble, and a great group of guys and gals that like as little drama as possible.

Most of us came from big fleets, we know what worked and what didn't, no one is above anyone else here, no lists of ranks or times you must log in, we just have a community that likes to hang and play STO together Veronica.

www.ssofleet.com

I am sure there are also other fleets out there that would clame the same as well, but they don't have BBQ tribble pizza and ale night now do they lol.

Loki
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • livinrtblivinrtb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Greetings Pinarge
    I'm Kraven@LIVIN with the ~The Eleventh Order~ We are a mid sized T4 Fleet looking for committed mature individuals such as yourself to help grow. We offer a reward system, Dilithium/Rep/EC/Fleet Credit/Mark grinding techniques and a experienced group of members always ready to assist.

We mainly role as a casual fleet no major rules or regs other then have fun, have integrity and real life comes first. We Run a lot of end game PVE and I coach for the pvp boot camp, team up with us and no encounter is unbeatable and no goal unattainable.

Good Luck And have Fun Out There...
    @LIVIN
  • livinrtblivinrtb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey Pinarge

I got your mail and tried to friend ya but you have me on ignore check your settings and we can hook up another time really looking forward to meeting you...

Good Luck And Have Fun Out There
    @LIVIN
  • pinargepinarge Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My bad looks like I had a toon on anom setting.:eek:
  • pinargepinarge Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    New home found thanks all.