test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rich Dilithium Mining Claim

2»

Comments

• heavensrunheavensrun Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yah, they haven't changed anything. The OP has just hit a run of bad luck, as occasionally happens. The time between shifts is random, and sometimes it just seems to change every two or three seconds, while other times it sits there forever. I've gone through unlucky patches before, you'll get past it eventually.
  • matok1971matok1971 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have often wondered why some people can ALWAYS get the max of 200 Dilithium Ore per mine node and others can not. I myself get the max bonus about 95% of the time on 3 toons. (1 Starfleet, 1 Fed-Romulan, and a KDF Player)

After watching a friend and talking to others, I think I know why this happens. Many people keep their visual focus on the whole triangle of the mini-game. I only keep my visual focus on one (1) corner of the triangle. I also only use my keyboard arrows - the Up, Down, Right, Left ones. Another thing I do is move the mouse courser out of the way so that it does not interfere with the mini-game.

I have also figured out that if you can get a few of the collections - like 3 of them for 4 seconds each, you will get between 735 and 805 of a score. Also the highest I have ever gotten on the score is 1,150.

Not sure if this will help anyone.
    Membership Details

Free to play - March 2013
    Monthly Subscription - July 2013
    Lifetime Member - Oct 2014