test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Motion Picture Uniforms

doctorfunke1doctorfunke1 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
Since its release, almost 3 years ago, the Motion Picture Uniforms have had issues, and I cannot remember any reason given why the collars are the way they are. I really like the uniform and I cannot use it at all, I just cant stand that the neck of my character keeps overlapping the collar of the uniform.

So has any information been given regarding this issue or is it just me? I really hope the DEVS havent forgotten the issue. I have reported it several times with no response.
Post edited by doctorfunke1 on

Comments

• magusofborgmagusofborg Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have no clue what you are talking about, the uniform looks fine to me.
    Are you running the graphics on highest settings? Sto on lower end or older computers sometimes have a lot of weird clipping issues.
    Joined August 2009
  • variant37variant37 Member Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've never had any issues with the TMP uniforms either, sounds like it may be a technical problem on your end.
  • doctorfunke1doctorfunke1 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the setting to the highest graphics setting, I am running a Radeon 7950, it should be enough for this game. Could someone tell me how to get screen grabs, Im not all that savvy when it comes to that. It sucks that Im the only one experiencing this. Thanks for your help. Its no wonder I havent heard anything back.
    edited April 2013
    Also I have noticed that my crew doesnt exhibit the same collar issues that my character has, hmmm
    edited April 2013
    Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  • scolouscolou Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

maybe its your toon build if you make the neck too thick for example or the shoulders it can cause this
    edited April 2013
    I tried that, I made it very very skinny, and IT STILL DOES THE SAME "CLIP" i THINK THat (SRY CAPS STUCK) but yea, but I appreciate your response, I really want to fix this!