test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

problems with romulan/klingon outfits

outooffocusoutooffocus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I noticed at the tailor that several items don't show up right or can't be colored right
wrist attachment right arm does not have the same color options as the left one
Also choosing any color for the outside surface does not change a thing

choosing gloves the item romulanklingin2 shows up 2x instead of counting from option 1 to 3 it counts romulanklingon1 ,romulanklingon2, romulanklingon2
If u choose any romulan vest , all belts clip though the vest or are mostly covered
Post edited by outooffocus on

Comments

• Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i'd like to say on the romulan civilian wrap style shirts on a female at least as you increase belly size.... the shirt stops covering it. meaning you got the characters belly clipping through the shirt since apparently the bottom of it is just one size and anything bigger goes through.
  • Options
    abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Once they get the kinks worked out the Kdf/Republic uniforms are going to be epic.
  • Options
    zebramaniiizebramaniii Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have seen the issue with the civilian wrap, on my character a little skin is showing through what looks to be two holes on the front at the bottom of the wrap.
    ***Sausages for All***
    Federation - Mirel II, Tala Lyleh sh'Ezlem, Vro'kul, Jahrel, Giweatu, Jhrol th'Ezlem, Katariina Rebane, Eleftheria Palaiologou, Surel, Saimon, TheEfficientSaurian
    KDF -Mirel I, Anirez Norai, Talash
    Romulans - T'Lara, Makath 'The Needle' Ayailat, Mirel III