What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

that Romulan Tattoo ... Costume / Tailor Feedback

zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/mnvw7d1g/_screenshot_20130419161838.jpg

why can i no haz it???

http://i.imagebanana.com/img/741ai6ie/Tattoos.jpg

#1 there have been no new tattoos since launch, how about adding some new ones?

#2 how about tats on legs / arms

#3 how about more layers than ONE to play around with it a bit more?

#4 but most importantly, THAT what the NPC has on his head right there, THAT is what i wanted, and it is not in the Romulan Tailor. What do i have to do to get that?

all in all it feels a bit odd...

i DON'T have the Romulan Helmets from the TOS episode
i CAN'T have a proper Romulan outfit because it's the evil Tal'Shiar Uniform (god those guys look awesome when they appear on Viewscreens and talk down to me, in their shiny unforms and shiny high end ship bridges... can i work for you guys? i'd like to be evil and crazy too!)
i CAN'T have the Star Trek 2009 style Tattoo on my head... (don't tell me that has anything to do with the license... then why does the NPC have it?)

those are the 3 iconic things about Romulan outfits that i was looking forward too...
instead i get odd looking civilian clothing with a horrible horrible horrible color palette to choose from (all blue and purple... what the.... eeewww)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zerobang on

Comments

• Options
    assimilatedktarassimilatedktar Member Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zerobang wrote: »
    i DON'T have the Romulan Helmets from the TOS episode

Probably C-Store, like the TOS uniforms for the Feds.
    zerobang wrote: »
    i CAN'T have a proper Romulan outfit because it's the evil Tal'Shiar Uniform (god those guys look awesome when they appear on Viewscreens and talk down to me, in their shiny unforms and shiny high end ship bridges... can i work for you guys? i'd like to be evil and crazy too!)

*cough*playon*cough* Even though maybe that will cure you from the desire to look like them.
    FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
    Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
  • Options
    guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That tattoo is actually in the game already as a player character resource. Aliens have access to it and have for as long as I can remember. Why it wasn't included for Romulans I have no idea.