test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tailor and Toon Issue

ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
First the tailor, seems there's some spotty clipping issues with one of the KDF Rommie tops (can't remeber which one,) there are holes in the uniform, unless the KDF are short on seamstresses.

Also, I think my rommie is a Devidian in disguise. Someone has slightly slit his throat, and a bright white glow emanates from his neck. Head is slightly disconnected from the neck.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
Post edited by ravin on

Comments

• gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ravin wrote: »
    First the tailor, seems there's some spotty clipping issues with one of the KDF Rommie tops (can't remeber which one,) there are holes in the uniform, unless the KDF are short on seamstresses.

Also, I think my rommie is a Devidian in disguise. Someone has slightly slit his throat, and a bright white glow emanates from his neck. Head is slightly disconnected from the neck.

Romulan females in most formal and off-duty outfits have invisible necks and arms. Hands and head just float in the air.
  • sov888sov888 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same on my rommie male - the civvie shirt has holes in the armpits - he got all hot and sweaty i guess with all the excitement :D
  • zhuguizhugui Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sometimes, when I go to modify colors for part of my bridge officer's uniform, the entire uniform changes color. It usually happens with the forth color on his belt and one of the colors for the jacket.
  • romstarromstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I Can't change Romulan BOFF outfits at all, the "Rename" & "Modify" buttons are grayed out for them.

However, I can change the outfit of the one FED BOFF that has been assigned to my Romulan ship.

Follow-up: I was able to change the outfit of my 5th Romulan BOFF, but not the 1st four (Tovan Khev, Stata, Veril & Hiven).

Probable because they were part of the starting story.
  • rigbusrigbus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bug Parts disappear whenever you turn the character, especially when looking closely at the head. The worst part seems to be the scarf from the Romulan rustic outfit.

:)
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Another bug: Color pallets seem to be inconsistant.

Wrist Attach Right for the Romulan Republic outfit piece has a lot more color options in the pallet than the limited Romulan only colors on the Wrist Attach Left.

Chest Gears for Romulan Republic has the limited color pallet compared to the Romulan Republic belts having a much wider selection of colors.
  • urbanknight72urbanknight72 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the same problem with the Romulan BOFF's, can't change their outfit, but can change the outfit on my Fed officer.

I also noticed a lot of clipping issues with the Fed/Rom uniforms. There were also a couple times where I'd go to modify my uniform, and I couldn't see my character. I'd have to log out of the game and log back in to be able to see her in the tailor window.

On a side, purely personal note, It would be nice to see some longer hairstyle options for the female Romulans.
  • jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anybody been able to alter ther boffs outfits yet ?