test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribble's Test Weekend For Legacy?

bastion132bastion132 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Has there been any word as to when the Tribble test weekend will be for the Legacy of Romulas release? I've done every one of them to date and am looking forward to this as well but I would like to make sure I'll be Home to do it.
Post edited by bastion132 on

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They sent out invites for Beta Testing over the last 24 hours.

Some people are already creating and playing Romulans on the Tribble Server.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think he means the one where you get a reward for playing an hour or so.

no it has not been announced. its usually the weekend or two before the main patch. dont expect it till earlyish/mid may (assuming they still do one)
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think he means the one where you get a reward for playing an hour or so.

no it has not been announced. its usually the weekend or two before the main patch. dont expect it till earlyish/mid may (assuming they still do one)

Ahhh...
    \
    My bad...
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • bastion132bastion132 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was indeed referring to the one where you get a reward for being logged in for an hour although it should probably be longer than that. I really liked one of the last ones that was done where we had to level to a certain point to get better items. Thanks for the info CaptainRevo1, I will keep an eye out for it then.
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bastion132 wrote: »
    Has there been any word as to when the Tribble test weekend will be for the Legacy of Romulas release? I've done every one of them to date and am looking forward to this as well but I would like to make sure I'll be Home to do it.

Expect it on the weekend prior to launch.
  • dastahldastahl Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Expect it on the weekend prior to launch.

To clarify, the Open Beta Test Weekend will be prior to May 21, but we haven't announced a date yet.
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I hope the Tribble is as good as the Radan Tribble. Also wouldn't mind a Warp Core I can put on all my ships for testing all this. Sort of like How I can have 1 Red Matter Compassator on my ships.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913