test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Gaskos(sp) Blues" mission buglet

lordfuzunlordfuzun Member Posts: 54 Arc User
On the mission "Gaskos(sp) Blues" as you read the transporter room, it's possible to aggro Captain R'milus(sp?) before the objective changes to "Defeat Captain R'milus" and be unable to complete the mission.

The objective doesn't change until the player actually enters the room. But the transporter room door opens allowing the player to see and pull the spawn from the room and defeat them before the objective changes.

Most player will be just walking normally at that point. I would suggest the objective change trigger area be moved to just outside of the open door tigger area for the transporter room door. That would keep the effect desired of the reveal, but it would also change the objective w/o spoiling the reveal.
Post edited by lordfuzun on

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I once did this to Hakeev. I lured him out of that plaza and shot him full of holes BEFORE the cutscene. He can't be KOed though...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I spotted a grammatical error in that mission as well - in one fo the dialogs before you beam to the station, there is a sentence something like "refugees have been their for a", where "their" should be "there".

Small thing, but easy to fix.
  • commanderandercommanderander Member Posts: 78 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    Ah, good catch! I will look into this.
    Sean "Commander Ander" McCann - Content Designer