test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

romulan boffs

cojak70cojak70 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Federation Discussion
the romulan boffs when i trade them to get trained and then get them back all you can see is their eyse ears hands and lower half and nothing else. i have put in sever tickets on this issue and tickets have been completely removed by someone in pwe or criptic before any kind of response have been made and still have note got a response and i am sick and tired of being ignored
Post edited by cojak70 on

Comments

• messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cojak70 wrote: »
    the romulan boffs when i trade them to get trained and then get them back all you can see is their eyse ears hands and lower half and nothing else. i have put in sever tickets on this issue and tickets have been completely removed by someone in pwe or criptic before any kind of response have been made and still have note got a response and i am sick and tired of being ignored

Dont feel bad having your tickets ignored is a common thing on STO
    ive sent in tickets aswell in the past and several months later no response
    and the issues have not been fixed.

Anyways dont hold your breath about getting a response from cryptic if you do count yourself lucky.

Anywho good luck and i hope your problem gets resolved :)
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bug reports don't get replied to. They get tagged and sent to QE. Then the ticket is closed - as it has been sent to QE and it is out of the hands of the Support team.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.