test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Romulan Republic is recruiting!

xandercorvusxandercorvus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2013 in New Romulus
Seriously, that's the name of the fleet.
I kid you not.
I can pretty much guarantee that will be the name of the fleet when LoR launches.
Basically, because I already have a fleet by that name, and therefore have the name reserved ^_^

This will be a Romulan-central Federation fleet.
If you want to join a Romulan fleet, but are not sure what you're looking for in a fleet, why not start with the fleet that at least has the right name for the job, and is ran by a Lifetime Subscribed STO veteran whom has been here since before launch (not closed beta, just early free preview)?

Also, we will have KDF sister fleet with a slight variation of the name.
i.e. adding "KDF" at the end.
I have THIS name 'reserved', too ^_^

I have ran a couple of fleets in my day, and they have done well for themselves.
The Romulan Republic will be no different.

To reserve your spot in The Romulan Republic, PM or eMail me in-game @Xaiver_Q
OR leave a message in this thread, but make sure to follow forum rules, guidelines, and regulations.

See you beneath the raptor's wing!
"Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
Post edited by xandercorvus on

Comments

• Options
    malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh my... This requires some serious thought on my end...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Oh my... This requires some serious thought on my end...

I'm not quite sure how I should take this.
    :confused:
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    megamanx82megamanx82 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just so your aware.. The system is going to place you in either a Federation or Klingon Fleet, there won't be a Romulan based fleet. You could possibly bypass this by creating a Fed/KDF fleet and only accepting romulan characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not quite sure how I should take this.
    :confused:

As a compliment. It is tempting to join you in that fleet. Maybe an alt...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    As a compliment. It is tempting to join you in that fleet. Maybe an alt...

Well...thank you, then ;-)
    Best compliment I've ever had in regards to my fleet promotions.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    megamanx82 wrote: »
    Just so your aware.. The system is going to place you in either a Federation or Klingon Fleet, there won't be a Romulan based fleet. You could possibly bypass this by creating a Fed/KDF fleet and only accepting romulan characters.

I am aware of this.
    The fleet is a Federation fleet, with a KDF sister fleet.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    The OP has been updated accordingly.
    ;-)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    My post was accidentally double-posted.
    Sorry.
    I was experiencing some lag while patching Tribble.
    Go KDF!!!
    I-I mean...Go Romulan Republic!!!
    Yeah. That's the ticket. ^_^
  • Options
    buckner3buckner3 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will be looking for you in-game on the 21st
  • Options
    desklorddesklord Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love to join your fleet! I will send you a pm once i have finished updating my game
  • Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jolan'tru!

I'd also like to join.. will send you a pm once I got my char(s) ready :) !!
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sadly no invite yet.. you got my pm?
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • Options
    drezbindrezbin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would also like to join. Just look for me in game. Character name Drexx @drezbin. Hope to see you in game.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Have been looking for you in-game but have not yet found you - also sent you a message via Mail twice, but not even sure if you received them (due to bugs). So if this is something you are indeed serious about, please get ahold of me.

Once again, D'Rick@buckner3

In the meantime, when are you most likely on? So I can get ahold of you
  • Options
    drezbindrezbin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will try to look for you in game. But yeah I haven't received any emails from you. So it's probably something with the mail system. Usually I am on later at night 8:00pm mountain time. Hope to see you you in game.
  • Options
    chesussliced2chesussliced2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you excepting applications still? Ill PM tonight
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm starting to think this was a joke of a thread - I've not been able to get ahold of the person who set it up and have left my character info here, and so far, nothing.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    buckner3 wrote: »
    I'm starting to think this was a joke of a thread - I've not been able to get ahold of the person who set it up and have left my character info here, and so far, nothing.

Yeah, I think so, too.. so I joined Liberty Task Force (http://www.libertytaskforce.com/) with my Fed-Rom Toon and can only recommend them :) !!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I will be looking for you in-game on the 21st
    desklord wrote: »
    I would love to join your fleet! I will send you a pm once i have finished updating my game
    Jolan'tru!

I'd also like to join.. will send you a pm once I got my char(s) ready :) !!
    drezbin wrote: »
    I will try to look for you in game. But yeah I haven't received any emails from you. So it's probably something with the mail system. Usually I am on later at night 8:00pm mountain time. Hope to see you you in game.
    Are you excepting applications still? Ill PM tonight
    Yeah, I think so, too.. so I joined Liberty Task Force (http://www.libertytaskforce.com/) with my Fed-Rom Toon and can only recommend them :) !!!

Sorry, all.
    I have been busy with offline stuff, like getting the Facebook Group and Page ready for this.
    I would invite all of you, now, but do not have all of your @Names, and have over 90 fleet members to search through in order to see whether I already have invited you or not.
    If everyone could post the name of the toon they wish to have join our Romulan Republic Fleet, that would help out immensely.

However, I cannot speak in-game right now as I have been silenced for 24 hours because some people are just jerks like that.
    I just posted a thread about it entitled "'Report Spam' Injustices" which was recently merged with the proper thread for the discussion, entitled "In-Game Silencing System".

Feel free to check it out here:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10564291#post10564291
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks, got the invite.

Question, and not trying to be a pain in the neck, but it came over as "Romulan Republic Fleet" - Did "Romulan Republic" or "The Romulan Republic" not work out??

Thanks
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks, got the invite.

Question, and not trying to be a pain in the neck, but it came over as "Romulan Republic Fleet" - Did "Romulan Republic" or "The Romulan Republic" not work out??

Thanks
    Romulan Republic Fleet is the official name for the Romulan Republic's fleet.
    When you hover the cursor over a Romulan's career icon, it says they are a "RRF [Division] Officer".
    The "RRF" stands for "Romulan Republic Fleet". ;)