test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Grad Rewards: Update

gradstudent1gradstudent1 Member Posts: 633 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvP Boot Camp
This announcement is for those students who contacted me because they didn't receive their due rewards for Boot Camp graduation:

I spoke with Brandon this afternoon and he confirmed that he received your names and that he will be sending these out VERY soon. Out of respect for his schedule, I won't put a timeline on it. But when I say "soon," I do mean "soon."

If for some reason you sent me an email about this matter but never received a response, please just send me a little reminder either through a PM or through my email (sargon.priorityone@gmail.com and @gradstudent1 in-game). Due to the attendance issues we have been dealing with, I have been quite busy trying to trouble-shoot these problems--not to mention trying to help the students in my "real life" classroom (busy semester on many fronts). All that to say, it is more than possible that I overlooked an email or two. Just be kind and send me a reminder if I did.

You will be happy to know that the VAs and I have been brainstorming about how to solve these problems for the next time around in May. If you have suggestions pass them along. Or if you want to help out with Boot Camp administration, let me know. We are always looking for more volunteers.

Thanks again for your patience.
Post edited by gradstudent1 on

Comments

• Options
    davagondavagon Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    great news, looking forward to advanced lessons on the 27th and more pvp bootcamp events :)
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited April 2013
    Sargon supplied me with the new batch of names and attendance records. Those who were marked as being there all 4 sessions were sent an in-game email from me this afternoon -- it contained a congratulatory message and codes to redeem your graduation gift :) If you were not emailed and were at all 4 sessions, please reach out to Sargon so he can investigate and let me know.

Congrats to all our grads!! The devs and I are very proud of you all and are grateful for your support.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Finally got my graduation gifts. Now, proudly displaying the title 'PvP bootcamp graduate' over my avatar's tiny little head.

YAY!!!!

Thank you! :D
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor