test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Season 7 Dev Blog #44

2»

Comments

• wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i still wont a little vid of u boarding a shuttle n it going to new rom transwarp gate.

something for the holodeck on fleet base would be cool, cant u add a way so u can start all foundry missions there or even just a few maps u can change like turning on the x-mas project.
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hrisvalar wrote: »
    At least make the starbase to embassy shuttle drop you off in the shuttlebay then. So at least people will occassionaly see it. Currently it deposits you either on the transporter pad or in the turbolift, I think. Haven't rechecked but it's one of those.

It drops all my characters in the Embassy Shuttlebay - never ended up on the Embassy Transporter or Turbolift. wierd.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • admiralandyadmiralandy Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think it would have been nice to have a Dabo table by the bar area with GPL converter console or is a bar one of the future Fleet holdings???
  • dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cryptic is proud of customization options which players have with their characters, even Mr. Sthal spoke about it in one of Ask Cryptic or State of Game. Space stations and embassy were have to be unique for every Fleet, right now I'm all most sure that all stations look exactly the same.

Instead those so called spacial projects you should give Fleet leaders or any other person with correct fleet permission to use foundry and design which elements should be put in actual interior. Depending on which elements were used in project game system will calculate cost for Fleet project.

My question is: when or why not?
  • nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Starbase Featured Projects are now complete :) We may do more in the future, but nothing is planned for right now.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I don't get it, we filled up the lobby but the tac/sci/eng sections are still wastelands on the base. Kind of a disappointment, wish we got more for what we paid for so things actually look complete.
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • bignutterbignutter Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    purvee1 wrote: »
    Starbuck is a bloke, not some annoying individual who ruined utterly a pretty good sci-fi show.

He also worked with Reg Barclay.
  • nievesnieves Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Too bad they didn't make the roof interactive, with a console you could go hit some keys on, and then watch the roof open up. THAT would be way cool.
  • mattimeo97mattimeo97 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nicha0 wrote: »
    I don't get it, we filled up the lobby but the tac/sci/eng sections are still wastelands on the base. Kind of a disappointment, wish we got more for what we paid for so things actually look complete.

Considering that none of it was technically complete when it was essentially abandoned by Cryptic upon Heretic's departure, this is what we will get. The game is all about Rep grinding now, not Starbases and Embassies. That's the new baby in the crib.
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cehus wrote: »

Shouldn't it be River saying that? :P
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dkratasco wrote: »
    Cryptic is proud of customization options which players have with their characters, even Mr. Sthal spoke about it in one of Ask Cryptic or State of Game. Space stations and embassy were have to be unique for every Fleet, right now I'm all most sure that all stations look exactly the same.

Instead those so called spacial projects you should give Fleet leaders or any other person with correct fleet permission to use foundry and design which elements should be put in actual interior. Depending on which elements were used in project game system will calculate cost for Fleet project.

My question is: when or why not?

Even if it were options to change wall and floor textures that could be a boon in the area of customization.
  • purvee1purvee1 Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bignutter wrote: »
    He also worked with Reg Barclay.

Whose that?
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    noctusxxx wrote: »
    How bout you add a actual shuttle bay to our star base so that we aren't boarding shuttles from our transporter pad.

Yes please.
  • daroskadaroska Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I want one of those shuttles
    Live long and Prosper