test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Assignment: Caitian Field Flight Training Program: Not Showing Up

vendincevendince Member Posts: 296 Arc User
I finished the last mission of the Caitian Diaspora about a week ago. And I still can't get the Caitian Field Flight Training mission to show up. I've checked every sector it can show up at daily, sometimes several times a day, and still no luck.

Is there some additional requirement, or just bad luck? The character in question is level 33, if that matters any.
Post edited by vendince on

Comments

• kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    have you kept looking under the military section/Tactical DH? thats where you can find it...normaly around eta erdina (botched sp...w/e) or cardassian space
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • vendincevendince Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes, each time I've looked at personal, current map, tactical and each and every department head after that.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I picked it up earlier today at beta ursea sector.

If you just missed it, try exploring these sectors.
    http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_Caitian_Field_Flight_Training_Program

It's not an assignment which pops up often, but with this at least you can focus your search.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yeah, just check your Tac DH constantly... It'll eventually show up.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited April 2013
    I actually checked Beta Ursae earlier today, and no dice. When I check, it's with that list in hand, going to each and every place it can show up, checking personal, current, tactical and then every department head.

Seems all I can do is keep trying, then.

It gets really weird when my boyfriend can find it in a specific area, and I go there, and it's not there for me.

Which happened with Omega Leonis earlier. First he invited me to his bridge, no dice there, and then gave me diplomatic immunity, so I could check Omega Leonis and T'Ong nebula. No dice either place.
  • captainpanixcaptainpanix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was willing to chalk this up to "bad luck", but If he saw it on his DH and invited you to bridge and you talked to his DH (or if he saw it in sector and invited you and you couldn't see it in sector) then you have an actual issue with seeing it.

Make sure that you have completed the chain in your Assignment Chain UI.
    edited April 2013
    I just checked, and the Caitian Diaspora chain is listed as completed in my Assignment Chain UI. So that is beyond weird. I even have the purple duty officer that's a reward.