test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about tac consoles and hangar pets

nxclass13nxclass13 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Do Tac consoles that boost a certain energy type also boost the damage of hangar pets that use the same energy weapon type?
Post edited by nxclass13 on

Comments

• Options
    glados122glados122 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I didn't notice any changes when i used it. so my answer is no.
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    no. the only thing you can do to directly increase their power is use buffs on them, or equip flight deck officers that have the carrier command mode buffs on them.
  • Options
    operations2000operations2000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tenkari wrote: »
    no. the only thing you can do to directly increase their power is use buffs on them, or equip flight deck officers that have the carrier command mode buffs on them.
    So to clarify for a question I was wondering, my own skill spec and power levels are in no way tied in to pet performance, which are completely independent?
  • Options
    stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So to clarify for a question I was wondering, my own skill spec and power levels are in no way tied in to pet performance, which are completely independent?

Correct, with one exception.

Kumari Wing Cannon platforms gain and lose some abilities based on the console loadout of their launching ship.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tenkari wrote: »

Attack pattern Beta.