test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Graduation Rewards

gradstudent1gradstudent1 Member Posts: 633 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvP Boot Camp
Dear Students,

Branflakes has sent out all graduation rewards. If you didn't receive one it is because, according to our records, you did not attend all four sessions. If, however, you think this is a mistake and that you did in fact attend all 4 sessions, please send me either an in-game email (@gradstudent1) or else a "real" email: sargon.priorityone@gmail.com. Remember, you must have attended all 4 sessions to receive graduation rewards.
Post edited by gradstudent1 on

Comments

• Options
    davagondavagon Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Heya, I have sent you an in game email, I definitely attended all sessions, still nothing from Branflakes, I know I spoke to you about this already, just a bit concerned now, let me know if you hear anything, thanks.

Vashti x
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    davagon wrote: »
    Heya, I have sent you an in game email, I definitely attended all sessions, still nothing from Branflakes, I know I spoke to you about this already, just a bit concerned now, let me know if you hear anything, thanks.

Vashti x

Vashti,

Thanks for the note. I have been waiting for you to post smething on the forums. Apparently, your ingame settings are such that I cannot respond to your emails or otherwise send you ingame pm's. I tried contacting you several times but to no avail.

In any case, you are all set for graduation. I am planning to send out a new list of graduates to Branflakes; I am just waiting to hear back from a few students with some additional details about sessions they attending but which we have no record of. Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    davagondavagon Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thanks for replying and all sounds positive, thanks. Though I really dont understand about my settings, they are all open and I get pm's fine, I will test emails with a friend, thanks and I hope we can have some more exciting pvp events from you soon, great work.

Vashti x
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    davagon wrote: »
    thanks for replying and all sounds positive, thanks. Though I really dont understand about my settings, they are all open and I get pm's fine, I will test emails with a friend, thanks and I hope we can have some more exciting pvp events from you soon, great work.

Vashti x

I am not sure what the problem is either. But this has happened before. In any case, you should hear from Branflakes soon.