test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rewards for PvP Bootcamp?

drudgydrudgy Member Posts: 367 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvP Boot Camp
I thought we were supposed to get our respec and title in the in-game mail today?

"Each of these graduates will receive a free respec token, which will come to their in-game inbox by Friday of this week, in addition to a unique in-game title!" - Blog Post by Sargon

I logged in and didn't see anything in my mail for it. Did we get them or was I left off the list by accident?
f3wrLS.jpg
Post edited by drudgy on

Comments

• Options
    kelernkelern Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I didn't receive one as well but my 4th round coach said that the coach's ones took a few weeks to get sent out.But it would have been useful to have some sort of public attendance record we could have checked for this reason
  • Options
    stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got mine last night.
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
  • Options
    kolln95kolln95 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sargon posted that the rewards has been sent out. If u did not get, but you were there on all sessions, then send him an in-game mail. :)

See you in queues!

Hussar Guardian Forces
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ok sent a mail ingame,included the names of the coach's to try and show that i was really there.Seems odd to have this problem what with all the coach's meant to be taking an attendance
  • Options
    aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kelern wrote: »
    Ok sent a mail ingame,included the names of the coach's to try and show that i was really there.Seems odd to have this problem what with all the coach's meant to be taking an attendance

Actually the fault was mine. This term our way of logging several hundred people turning up X4 and picking out the ones who made it to all of them or to makeup sessions in order to earn the rewards was a bit fiddly. I was responsible for sorting out part of the list and totally drew a blank. I'm really sorry for the delay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    No problem,i wasn't meaning to get on at anyone for it,these things happen.Wasn't in any rush for the reward,was in it for the lessons mainly
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited April 2013
    Sargon supplied me with the first batch of names and attendance records. Those who were marked as being there all 4 sessions were sent an in-game email from me earlier in the week -- it contained a congratulatory message and codes to redeem your graduation gift :) If you were not emailed and were at all 4 sessions, please reach out to Sargon so he can investigate and let me know.

Congrats to all our grads!! The devs and I are very proud of you all and are grateful for your support.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    dabelgravedabelgrave Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    kemopskemops Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am going to have to send Sargon an email too. Really enjoyed all four sessions.
  • Options
    buzz0942buzz0942 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same here. sent email to sargon.
  • Options
    sonulinu2sonulinu2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Would love to send Sargon an email to get my prize. Um...what's his @handle? :eek:
  • Options
    drudgydrudgy Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sonulinu2 wrote: »
    Would love to send Sargon an email to get my prize. Um...what's his @handle? :eek:

I tried the same. So far the game doesn't think @grandstudent1 exists. So if you can read this Sargon, I would love to get my rewards for attending the 4 sessions. Naz was my coach for the first 3 sessions, but deadpool was for the last one. I was probably one of the only people flying a Galaxy-X. My @handle is @kahn. I really have no further proof than that, other than my registration posts for the 4 sessions.

Please investigate and let me know. Thanks!

edit: I noticed it was @gradstudent1 instead of grandstudent... I sent an in-game message as well.
    f3wrLS.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    drudgy wrote: »
    edit: I noticed it was @gradstudent1 instead of grandstudent... I sent an in-game message as well.

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    obertheromulanobertheromulan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just sent a mail @gradstudent1 as well, hopefully that will clear things up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008
  • Options
    gradstudent1gradstudent1 Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    drudgy wrote: »
    I tried the same. So far the game doesn't think @grandstudent1 exists. So if you can read this Sargon, I would love to get my rewards for attending the 4 sessions. Naz was my coach for the first 3 sessions, but deadpool was for the last one. I was probably one of the only people flying a Galaxy-X. My @handle is @kahn. I really have no further proof than that, other than my registration posts for the 4 sessions.

Please investigate and let me know. Thanks!

I have been receiving emails from most of you and will be answering them shortly.

@gradstudent1 is the correct @handle. Otherwise, just send me a "real" email at my Gmail account: sargon.priorityone@gmail.com

My apologies to you all, again, for the attendance mistakes. A number of explanations could be given (student showing up late and the coach forgetting to add the player to attendance, coach forgetting attendance, etc.), but we will work with you to confirm the days that aren't showing up on our records.
  • Options
    corbinwolf#9797 corbinwolf Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sargon supplied me with the first batch of names and attendance records. Those who were marked as being there all 4 sessions were sent an in-game email from me earlier in the week -- it contained a congratulatory message and codes to redeem your graduation gift :) If you were not emailed and were at all 4 sessions, please reach out to Sargon so he can investigate and let me know.

Congrats to all our grads!! The devs and I are very proud of you all and are grateful for your support.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Hi,

I attended all four sessions:

For PVP Boot Camp Number 2 Reg Number is: 469
    For PVP Boot Camp Number 2 Reg Number is: 16
    For PVP Boot Camp Number 3 Reg Number is: 3
    For PVP Boot Camp Number 4 Reg Number is: 15

Unfortunately I have not received any in game email! :(

Cheers,

BSJ

Edit: Email Sent to Sargon. Thanks.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
  • Options
    dabelgravedabelgrave Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Any word on this? I sent an in-game email and have not heard back.

I have screenshots of scores from the pvp battles we did in the last three sessions if that would help.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    dabelgrave wrote: »
    Any word on this? I sent an in-game email and have not heard back.

I have screenshots of scores from the pvp battles we did in the last three sessions if that would help.

I am slowly responding to your emails. I have gone through about 1/2 of them. The other 1/2 should be sent out tomorrow. In some cases, I will need some of you to confirm a bit of info. Once all the info is confirmed, I will send the new list to Branflakes. Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    martin1970giesenmartin1970giesen Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For the next group that will do the boot-camp, don't trust your coachs to report that you where there, write down the names of them and your regnumber of all the sessions.
    I did all 4 but did not write the names down, now they say i only did 1 and 3 and probably wil get nothing.
    Will try to get all my registration numbers, i will be a pain but he is asking for the names of the coaches.

Reg #1: 71
    reg #2: 39
    reg #3: 85
    reg #4: 98

did most of them with chris from tsi, he aslo didn't got his rewards.
    Keybind: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9355971&postcount=463
    Bone1970 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
    Bone Trader don't belief in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
    Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng.
    Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
  • Options
    chat1900chat1900 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have send Sargon an ingamemail too.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    kelern wrote: »
    I didn't receive one as well but my 4th round coach said that the coach's ones took a few weeks to get sent out.But it would have been useful to have some sort of public attendance record we could have checked for this reason

We can't post @handles publicly, due to privacy issues. We have discussed this idea, however.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I received mine yesterday. TYVM Sargon and BranFlakes! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sonulinu2 wrote: »
    I received mine yesterday. TYVM Sargon and BranFlakes! :D

Great news!