test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Depart System/Beam to Ship broken

burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Ticket 34,725

Guess the patch broke the button. Can't use transwarp to mission either.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• banikslavebanikslave Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Encountering same problem. Button is greyed out and showing as "Not Available". Beam out was possible through Transport Officer on Qo'Nos, so ability to there, but access is not.

On bright side, great opportunity to get stuck somewhere and shout KHAAAAAAN!!!!!:)
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've found that a KDF officer can warp out of system by flying to the edge of the system map then choosing warp when the prompt comes up. The KDF UI seems to be in a more incomplete state than the Federation one. Things like highlighting glow for auto fire arming doesn't look any different from the previous 2 patches.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • adventurebroadventurebro Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've had the same problem. Returned to a KDF character that I created a long time ago but never played. First I had to have someone free them from what is probably now a redundant tutorial area. Then when I got to the Space Chase episode I couldn't warp from Qo'nos to sector space except by going to the edge of the map, unsure of it's still the case now that I've reached sector space.

EDIT: I cannot use the Depart System button at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014