Install Arc
Options

[Undecided][Romulan] The Trivium - Come join the future of Romulus

Comments

• Options
    cptshephardcptshephard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Jolan tru!

The Trivium is recruiting. Are you an outstanding individual who made yourself a shiny new Romulan and you need a place for them? The Trivium just might be the place for you. We don't care about the quality of your gear, gear is easy to get, we care about the person behind the gear. We're looking for people who have a good attitude and want to partcipate. If you need help with a build, we'll help with a build; and on the other side of the coin if you're an experienced player and like to help new players with their builds and answer questions, well we want you too. If you're into PvE, you'll find a lot of us are too. If you're into PvP, we have members that like that as well.

I, personally, feel like we're a tight knit yet diverse group. I had a lot of fun on launch night, not just playing my Romulan, but on Teamspeak; we had a great turn out. If this seems like a fleet you'd like to be a member of then head to http://thetrivium.org and put in application. Be as detailed as you can, and if writing isn't really your thing then fill in the basics and let us know you'd like a Teamspeak interview.
  • Options
    qemistgaiqemistgai Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We are still searching for more quality members, to join our gaming community.

Are you tired of you inactive fleet? are you tired of logging on and never seeing anyone to play with ?

Then sign up to be a Raptor today! sign up for The Trivium.

-Awok
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join the premiere Romulan community now! - Please Cryptic fix your forums So i can Use Png blank spaces
  • Options
    qemistgaiqemistgai Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Come join the Premiere Romulan fleet, Sign up TODAY!

Join the Trivium and become the raptor.

-Awok
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join the premiere Romulan community now! - Please Cryptic fix your forums So i can Use Png blank spaces
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The Trivium is looking for new members. We're a KDF-aligned Romulan fleet with members from all over the world that is very active in game. We're looking for people who are fun, friendly, and want to participate in a growing community full of Romulan fans. If you're interested go to http://thetrivium.org and fill out our application in the recruitment section of our forums. Pro Tip: Make it detailed.

Hate writing?

Fill in the basics and let us know you'd like to talk to us on Teamspeak.
  • Options
    wayofderawayofdera Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Join trivium today! Trivium is looking for individuals who are interested in being part of a fleet that looks for quality in character, over quantity in member numbers.

Trivium is mature fleet, full of Romulan enthusiasts! Most members have been with STO since launch back in Feb. 2010. Our leader started a Romulan fleet back in the early 1990's, which is still in existence today! So, if your looking for a Romulan fleet, that is sure to last, active, mature, and desires quality members, then apply today @ theTrivium.org
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The community is developing well to say the least. The recruitment has been superb and it shows to be sure.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks...how did you know?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Join us.

Be the raptor.

http://thetrivium.org
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We're still looking for quality members to fill our ranks. Apply at http://thetrivium.org.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Congratulations everyone on your hard work! Projects are progressing very nicely. It's great to see everyone so active. :)
  • Options
    robman5012arobman5012a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi, Can I join your fleet?
    I am an level 21 Rom-KDF.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    :confused:

Currently under construction - We will be online soon after constrution of our main website has been completed but for now check out our forums.

Click here for The Trivium Forums
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    never mind. I don't use team speak.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hi, Can I join your fleet?
    I am an level 21 Rom-KDF.

You're in luck! We're accepting applications.
    :confused:

Currently under construction - We will be online soon after constrution of our main website has been completed but for now check out our forums.

Click here for The Trivium Forums

The fancy website-bits are still being worked on. However, the brains of the operation are done on our forums. Click the link mentioned there to go to them. Once there you'll see the public area and can sign up for an account and put in an application in the recruitment area.

Edit:
    never mind. I don't use team speak.

Best of luck in finding something that fits for you! If you change your mind feel free to go ahead and put in an application.
  • Options
    highnd5highnd5 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thinking about applying, you folks seem pretty legit.
    Des - Vice Admiral [50] (Fed/Tactical)
    Barra - Lieutenant General [50] (KDF/Engineer)
    Bara - Commander [30] - (Rom/Science)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    highnd5 wrote: »
    Thinking about applying, you folks seem pretty legit.

Awesome! Thanks for your interest. :)

The main website is here http://thetrivium.org, there's a link from that page that will take you to our forums and you can put in an application there. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Check out the Trivium, and apply today!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    wayofdera wrote: »
    Check out the Trivium, and apply today!

What he said! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The Trivium is looking for new members. We're a KDF-aligned Romulan fleet with members from all over the world that is very active in game. We're looking for people who are fun, friendly, and want to participate in a growing community full of Romulan fans. If you're interested go to http://thetrivium.org and fill out our application in the recruitment section of our forums. Pro Tip: Make it detailed.

Hate writing?

Fill in the basics and let us know you'd like to talk to us on Teamspeak.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Interested in joining? Check us out at http://thetrivium.org.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Are you looking to put in an application but you're not sure where to do it? Simply go here and click on the link to our forums! You'll find our recruitment forum there!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Jolan tru!

The Trivium is recruiting. Are you an outstanding individual who made yourself a shiny new Romulan and you need a place for them? The Trivium just might be the place for you. We don't care about the quality of your gear, gear is easy to get, we care about the person behind the gear. We're looking for people who have a good attitude and want to partcipate. If you need help with a build, we'll help with a build; and on the other side of the coin if you're an experienced player and like to help new players with their builds and answer questions, well we want you too. If you're into PvE, you'll find a lot of us are too. If you're into PvP, we have members that like that as well.

I, personally, feel like we're a tight knit yet diverse group. I had a lot of fun on launch night, not just playing my Romulan, but on Teamspeak; we had a great turn out. If this seems like a fleet you'd like to be a member of then head to http://thetrivium.org and put in application. Be as detailed as you can, and if writing isn't really your thing then fill in the basics and let us know you'd like a Teamspeak interview.
  • Options
    syphengamersyphengamer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am considering joining up and I had a few quesitons first. How many members do you have roughly and at what times are you most active? I mainly want to find out if there are going to be people on at the times that I play most. I will probably be mostly active daytime in central US with some on evenings and weekends.

Thanks for the reply and I look forward to possibly hooking up with you guys.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I am considering joining up and I had a few quesitons first. How many members do you have roughly and at what times are you most active? I mainly want to find out if there are going to be people on at the times that I play most. I will probably be mostly active daytime in central US with some on evenings and weekends.

Thanks for the reply and I look forward to possibly hooking up with you guys.

Roughly 15-20 members active at various times during the day, just off the top of my head. We have more on our roster but some people play more than others. Our members are spread from Asian/Oceania to Europe and North America, so we have people on at all hours of the day.
  • Options
    syphengamersyphengamer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Very nice then. I will drop an app
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Excellent! We look forward to seeing it. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The Trivium is a Romulan enthusiast STO fleet, with STO being our flagship game. However, we are also a community of gamers in general. So if your looking for a Romulan fleet, that may happen to have members playing other games as well, then check us out!

theTrivium.org
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We're still recruiting!

We're looking for more KDF-aligned Romulans to join our ranks. Quality of your gear doesn't matter, what matters is that you want to have fun! Check us out at http://thetrivium.org.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yep, our website is still under construction but what matters is our forums arent and we're recruiting! If you like to have fun and have a good attitude join us at http://thetrivium.org