test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Yesterday's Enterprise uniform

princedimwitprincedimwit Member Posts: 230 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Federation Discussion
What happened to the uniform pack they promised? I played Temporal Ambassador and, along with the ship, there was a uniform pack included as well. Where is it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by princedimwit on

Comments

• jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    All it is, is the silver sash and belt nothin else
    JtaDmwW.png
  • andyslashandyslash Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you dont get a an actual reward pack. its automatically unlocked in the tailor options for chest gear and belt.
  • princedimwitprincedimwit Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It said uniform. I expected the entire ensemble not just the belt and sash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It said uniform. I expected the entire ensemble not just the belt and sash.

So did we all! We all expected a "uniform" but the belt and strap is all we got... Is/was the description a little misleading? Yes! but that's life... Move on and live with it like we all have now. It's old news.
  • pegasuscicpegasuscic Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What happened to the uniform pack they promised? I played Temporal Ambassador and, along with the ship, there was a uniform pack included as well. Where is it?

I'm not quite sure what more you want? STO already had the actual uniforms for "Yesterday's Enterprise". For the Enterprise D crew it was simply the early season TNG uniforms, the sash and belt just complete the ensemble. The Enterprise C is a TOS Movies 2-6 uniform without the turtleneck. Now that you have the sash and belt you can now make these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."-Commander William Adama
  • yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pegasuscic wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure what more you want? STO already had the actual uniforms for "Yesterday's Enterprise". For the Enterprise D crew it was simply the early season TNG uniforms, the sash and belt just complete the ensemble. The Enterprise C is a TOS Movies 2-6 uniform without the turtleneck. Now that you have the sash and belt you can now make these.

Not quite.
    The "Yesterdays Enterprise" (Enterprise -D officer) Uniform had a closed collar, different sleeves and had a much more "fitting" and military overall look. The TNG (Series) uniform in STO is nothing like that, it looks like a washed out sweater worn for 20 years.
    But we couldn't seriously expect Cryptics devs to make a good looking TNG (series) IMO.

Calling a sash and an ugly Belt (that doesn't even look very similar to the original, IMO) a "Uniform" is just disappointing. But again, i was not really surprised.

I like your signature.
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)