test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legacy of Romulus

general1devongeneral1devon Member Posts: 298 Arc User
Sooo now that we have a Romulan Faction....Narada anyone? i mean it is a mining ship from this era
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by general1devon on

Comments

• Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well we're GETTING a Romulan faction in May. We ain't got nothing yet. Just the same ole same ole until then.

Even so, let's not jump the gun on what may or may not be getting into the game.

Plus, I bet putting it in would require a buttload of money for Paramount to agree, and on top of that, wasn't the Narada like several miles long or something?
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    general1devongeneral1devon Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Well we're GETTING a Romulan faction in May. We ain't got nothing yet. Just the same ole same ole until then.

Even so, let's not jump the gun on what may or may not be getting into the game.

Plus, I bet putting it in would require a buttload of money for Paramount to agree, and on top of that, wasn't the Narada like several miles long or something?

it was a big TRIBBLE lookin ship and would be cool to have like the jellyfish and jjprise, I know everyone here hates the JJ reboot but I think it would look cool ingame is all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]