test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Finished All the story missions and now first time on new rom.

keysmachinekeysmachine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I have to say the story missions all awesome. i thought Liquid space was pretty sweet to.

so now i'm on new Romulus and this whole planet is friggin sweet i've only seen a little of the staging area and did some dailes there. but the music the atmosphere is all pretty high quality.

so why are all the other planets not done in this fashion instead they seem like carbon copies of each other? the music even is totally different from all the other planets and dare i say the game.

not really a rant i'm just really surprised how well new romulus came together. here's hoping the expansion brings more quality planets like this one.

Comments

• Options
    topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    so why are all the other planets not done in this fashion instead they seem like carbon copies of each other? the music even is totally different from all the other planets and dare i say the game.

Glad you're enjoying the game, as for your question there is a very simple reason for it :)

Most of the missions you just played through are a few years old now, most of the planets were designed a long long time ago when they had fewer staff, and less sophisticated tech. New Romulus is a relatively new addition, added in the last season (Season 7) and it was the biggest and most ambitious planet/"adventure zone" to date.

I agree, it's excellent and is mostly considered a great success - so I'm sure we can expect more in the future.

Live long and prosper!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.