test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Career Jokes :P

kyeto13kyeto13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Ten Forward
I've come up with a few STO-centric Career jokes I'll like to share with the community. Feel free to add to them as you wish.

As you notice, alot of my jokes are centered around Tac officers. That's because they are easy to pick on :D

An Away team of Three officers approaches a locked door.
The Science officer picks the lock.
The Engineering officer removes the door hinges.
The Tactical officer holds down his trigger until a new door appears.

Engineers take a broken tricorder and turns it into a communicator.
Science officers takes a broken tricorder and turns it into an anti-metheleogentic delta wave particle geyser.
Tactical officers take a broken tricorder and turns it into a club.

Engineering Captain: "Reroute Auxiliary power to the Structural Integrity Fields. Emergency Power to Weapons and fire at will."

Science Captian: "Inverse the Tacyhon field with a hyper polargentic pulse from the deflector. That should knock there sensor off line long enough for use the multiwave function to double back the graviton pulse through the deflector into that mesigion cloud. That will create a Singularity right on top of them."

Tactical Captain: "KEEEEEPP FIRING!!! MOAR DAKKA!!!

Engineering Officer ask "What does this button do, and how can I make it do it better?"
Science Officer ask "What does this button NOT do, and how many ways can i force it to do just that?"
Tactical Officer just shoots the button until it drops loot.

Engineering officer studies the problems and finds solutions.
Science officer studies the solutions and finds problems with it.
Tactical officers shoot at the situation until their are no more problems.

How many Engineering officers does it take to change a light bulb? One, and it'll be 74% more effective than before.
How many Science officer does it take to change a light bulb? One, and it'll also act as a graviton beam.
How many Tactical officers does it take to change a light bulb? Depends on how many photon grenades they have.
Live on Earth. Work in Space. Play with Dragons. Join the best add on to STO, the Neverwinter holodeck program! Only 14 GPL a month.