test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need a wells class temporal ship

jessica1860jessica1860 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Federation Discussion
Is there anyone out there that has a spare unused temporal time ship in there inventory or fleet bank I have 48 dominion boxes in trade for it I have always wanted one since that Star Trek voyager episode relatively contact me in game at alice@jessica1860 anytime from 8.00 pm to 4.00 am eastern USA time thank u
Post edited by jessica1860 on

Comments

• epsiloniaepsilonia Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There are people with it in their inventory. There are also people with it on the Exchange. Consider selling items of value to purchase one from there, if your passion truly lies with flying that ship.
    Fleet Leader of the first completed T5 Shipyard on Holodeck (January 24, 2013)
    Part of the first team to beat the No Win Scenario (both KDF and Fed)
    It's been a long road, getting from there to here~
  • quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just bought a Mobius Temporal Destroyer on the exchange for 70 million. I think the Wells are going for 80-90 mil.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • thepantspartythepantsparty Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Is there anyone out there that has a spare unused temporal time ship in there inventory or fleet bank I have 48 dominion boxes in trade for it I have always wanted one since that Star Trek voyager episode relatively contact me in game at alice@jessica1860 anytime from 8.00 pm to 4.00 am eastern USA time thank u

48 unopened lockboxes without keys are almost worthless. Accumulate something of actual value if you want to trade for a ship.
  • rdm1958rdm1958 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    quintaris wrote: »
    I just bought a Mobius Temporal Destroyer on the exchange for 70 million. I think the Wells are going for 80-90 mil.

wow. the wells has really went up in price. i got one maybe a month or so ago for 46m.
  • robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    48 unopened lockboxes without keys are almost worthless. Accumulate something of actual value if you want to trade for a ship.

Its worse then that. We can measure it since they are listed on the dilithium store. You can get 20 lockboxes for 200 dilithium. One lore question at sfa can get that. 480 Dilithium is not equal in value to the ship itself.
  • dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not sure if troll, or just really stupid.
  • ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am offering 50 dominion and 1 extremely superrare cardassian lockbox for a jemhadar attack ship, pls contact me if interested in this great offer

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2