test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rommie question's

skolldrachen#2061 skolldrachen Member Posts: 58 Arc User
i just had some simple questions about the romulan faction coming since everything is...vague at best.

1.) will romulans be able to join stf's, and will they have the omega rep system associated with stfs

2.) will they have a fleet starbase and a fleet embassy?

3.) will they have there own mirror event like the kdf and fed? or will all 3 factions be joined as one in a single mirror event?

3.) will we will be able to get the romulan and remon prototype stuff from the kdf and fed side maybe as mission rewords or starbase stuff?
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Kiba - Wolf's Rain
Post edited by skolldrachen#2061 on

Comments

• Options
    skolldrachen#2061 skolldrachen Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bump..............
    They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
    Kiba - Wolf's Rain
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You can get an infraction for bumping posts.

If you want to ask those questions, go HERE.

But I think I can answer.

1) Most Definitely

2) Most Definitely

3) Most Likely

4) Most Likely
  • Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i just had some simple questions about the romulan faction coming since everything is...vague at best.

1.) will romulans be able to join stf's, and will they have the omega rep system associated with stfs

hope not
    The Romulans should have their own unique missions and not be dragged into the pathetic "lets not actually BEAT the borg " arc

2.) will they have a fleet starbase and a fleet embassy?

A starbase maybe (utility model with limited luxurys and no bar hopefully)
    Embassy ? not on new romulus that would be silly
    3.) will they have there own mirror event like the kdf and fed? or will all 3 factions be joined as one in a single mirror event?
    Maybe
    3.) will we will be able to get the romulan and remon prototype stuff from the kdf and fed side maybe as mission rewords or starbase stuff?
    almost certainly
    Live long and Prosper