test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I know I didn't do THAT!

eisaakazeisaakaz Member Posts: 112 Arc User
Does anyone else ever feel like maybe they are crazy and can't figure out why on earth you would have done a certain setup on an older toon?

I have not played my Kingons in awhile. I logged a week ago and all three of my Klingon officers are missing tactical consoles on their ships. These are ships I have flown in missions and I can't believe I would fly them without any sort of tactical console....

I logged into a Fed toon tonight I don't use much and every engineering officer she has is setup with extend shields 1.... why would i do that on three engineering bridge officers?

It just feels like at times one thing or another isn't anyway I would have ever used it and I feel like maybe I must just be insane.

anyone else ever run into these kinds of problems?

Eisaak
Post edited by eisaakaz on

Comments

• darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Can't say that I have, and I have 18 characters.
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Heh. Every single time I've come back to STO from a little break, I've discovered that I was running some kind of experiment with my KDF toon's build; and I have no idea what the heck I was trying to accomplish with it.

Usually I find that I'd spent all that character's EC putting the build together too; so I'm stuck with it until I earn more and can hit the exchange.

At the moment he's flying a Scourge Retrofit with the Jemmy set, and an all Polaron weapon load out. I think I was trying to determine if BO3 run through a dual beam bank could serve as a reasonable substitute for a torp launcher... I have no idea what I thought I would do about the weapon drain though; I need that power for my DHCs. :confused:
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Happens to me a lot, I'll take a break come back, look at my characters and sit there figuring out what I was doing, then go a different direction spend hours redoing my character, open my bank see an item, then remember what I was originally doing, and scream after.
    GwaoHAD.png