test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enterprise E?

bbfknightbbfknight Member Posts: 0 Arc User
do you think they are ever going to explain what happened to the Enterprise E and Captain Data?

did the ship just vanish?
destroyed in the war?

kind of a iconic ship and character to just replace without some explanation....
Post edited by bbfknight on

Comments

• Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Since no official version of the Ent-E's fate has yet been revealed, Cryptic aren't supposed to mess with it. Just in case.

Or so the story goes anyway.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,749 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    My speculation would be that it was eventually decommissioned and Data moved on to other assignments.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bbfknight wrote: »
    do you think they are ever going to explain what happened to the Enterprise E and Captain Data?

did the ship just vanish?
    destroyed in the war?

kind of a iconic ship and character to just replace without some explanation....

It entered a singularity and emerged in the JJ verse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    collegepark2151collegepark2151 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It entered a singularity and emerged in the JJ verse.

Or hit a singularity within the singularity and emerged in the Disney Star Wars verse. It is now serving as Mickey's personal flagship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Porthos is not amused.
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    According to a story (by Christine Thompson, main writer for STO) published in Star Trek Magazine last year, the Enterprise E returned from a dangerous mission in fluidic space and has been decommissioned.
  • Options
    captainwestbrookcaptainwestbrook Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hypl wrote: »
    According to a story (by Christine Thompson, main writer for STO) published in Star Trek Magazine last year, the Enterprise E returned from a dangerous mission in fluidic space and has been decommissioned.

According to one of the recent Podcast's by Al Rivera; he said they weren't allowed by CBS to mess ANYTHING with canon story line and hence they had to make Enterprise E disappear.

I guess the whole staff has their own version of "What happend to E" huh? :D
    Join www.UFPlanets.com
    5 FED Fleets | 3 KDF Fleets - T5 Colony on both factions
    Mack.png
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    it went to system TRIBBLE and was destroyed/severly crippled by XXXXXXXX and so a new Enterprise was made.

substitute whatever you want for X. Now everyone can make their own version of what happened to the E and wont have to ask questions anymore.
  • Options
    dauntlessf05dauntlessf05 Member Posts: 268 Media Corps
    edited March 2013
    It would be cool if they were finally able to do some featured episodes where you and the Enterprise F finally go off to investigate what happened to Data and the Ent E. You get to the last point of known origin, and are faced with a fleet of those Iconian Obex ships. Over the course of a couple of episodes, you go through a bunch of battles and recon against the Iconians. Last episode, as things are looking bleek, the Ent E comes in out of no where phasers blazin and saves the day lol

Replace the Iconians with whatever enemy faction you want and obviously need to build off the idea, but just something I thought of on the spot lol.

I know it probably won't happen, but deep down inside I hope there is something for the Enterprise E :P
    Check out my STO Cinematic Videos: ZEFilms Youtube Channel
    Follow me on Twitter: @ZEFilms_STO