test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about PVP for Devs

2»

Comments

• dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ive never understood why my vet ship has a 30 second cooldown between switching modes, but the galaxy and MVAM has 10 minutes. at least i usually live long enough to have at least 1 other section ready again.

i find my self always saveing beta, i tend to lead off with gamma, and ether don't die, or face opponents that can kill me if they really want too. if i can use alpha then i will, or ditch the console for another turn console for the time being. beta draws agro like crazy, they tend to leave me alone more if im not in beta. i only use beta if it looks like thats the teams only chance for victory, or if its ready and the other 2 are down. ive beaten bugs in all 3 sections.

one time i was in orbit of ESD and pvped for 3 hours in it. then 3 hours the next day, finally dieing on the last match i was going to play. longest single beta run ive had

im not really sure why anyone would use the defiant over the mvam, unless they wanted to do decloak alpha kills. the kdf side is that way if thats what your into. even unseparated its down only 1 turn, and separated its in the high 40s or over 50 turn wile separated. plus it has a more useful station setup