test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Duty Officer Pack Promo (Chance to win a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship!)

v4liancev4liance Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Galactic News Network [PC]
For a limited time, there is a chance to receive a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship or Lobi Crystals upon opening a Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack!

Click here to read more.

[UPDATE] Hey folks, looks like I made a mistake - Fleet Support Duty Officer Packs are not being discontinued after this promotion. Really sorry about any confusion!
Post edited by v4liance on

Comments

• topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Nice. I've been expecting this for a few weeks now. I hope they fall into my price-range but it seems pretty unlikely :P

Not going higher than 200m. If not, I'll stick with my JHEC :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Red alert shields up, all hands prepare for Dreadnought rage.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • lordagamemnonb5lordagamemnonb5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    Red alert shields up, all hands prepare for Dreadnought rage.

Why would there be any Dreadnough rage?
    How the Devs see Star Trek, apparently:
    Star Trek: The Original Grind
    Star Trek: The Next Grind
    Star Trek: Deep Space Grind
    Star Trek: Voyage to the Grind
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    From now until server maintenance during the morning (PDT) of Thursday, March 28, 2013, every Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack you open will also* include either 10 Lobi Crystals or a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship**!

Mmmmm lobi @ roughly the same price as a dropbox key per crystal + the chance to win a bug.

Can't beat that.
    :D
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sooo....

any chance, now that the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship is sold again, to fix the holes in the Ship?

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130314/35yw3xtl.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Why would there be any Dreadnough rage?
    EXCLUSIVE: As an added bonus for owners of a Jem?Hadar Attack Ship, there is a Hangar item available for use exclusively for the Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier (available for purchase in the Lobi Store). Scaling quality levels of these items will be available for purchase from the Shipyard Store, Dilithium Store, or Fleet Store only if you have obtained the both the Jem?Hadar Attack Ship and Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier.

For those who keep demanding Cryptic change their policy on the pets, just got their answer.

No
    GwaoHAD.png
  • born2bwild1born2bwild1 Member Posts: 1,329 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Mmmmm lobi @ roughly the same price as a dropbox key per crystal + the chance to win a bug.

Can't beat that.
    :D

well looks like they listened to one of my requests. thread in c-store section.

now about that 20% off everything in the z-store thread??? hmm - March Madness sale thread??
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    v4liance wrote: »
    For a limited time, there is a chance to receive a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship or Lobi Crystals upon opening a Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack before they?re discontinued. Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.

I like the simplistic way you post things and nice to see a fresh face dealing with PR. Keep up the great work!
    edited March 2013
    well looks like they listened to one of my requests. thread in c-store section.

now about that 20% off everything in the z-store thread??? hmm - March Madness sale thread??

Ya, I'm thinking 5 should do it, but if I don't win the bug at least 35 o's should give me a decent chance at a conn officer or 2 PLUS the 50 lobi.

Am wondering if the 'big' sale is yet to come, after we all blow our wads in this sale.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

• born2bwild1born2bwild1 Member Posts: 1,329 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ya, I'm thinking 5 should do it, but if I don't win the bug at least 35 o's should give me a decent chance at a conn officer or 2 PLUS the 50 lobi.

Am wondering if the 'big' sale is yet to come, after we all blow our wads in this sale.

Having a storewide 20% off sale at the end of this sale would be Genius!! - Think about it - sooo many people spending all their saved up Zen on this promo - then that sale would be sure to wipe out most of the stockpiled Zen left in people's accounts. Come May people would need to start buying Zen in large quantities again.
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh good. More bug boats. Just what this game needs. :rolleyes:
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Tempting...
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • causalityeffectcausalityeffect Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just opened 20,000 Zen worth of Fleet packs - No Attack Ship

This was the one and only time I would spend such money. I will not be doing so again when Cryptic have stacked the odds heavily against the player.

Cryptic have used this situation to flip off the players who own the Dreadnaught and wanted to be able to use the Attack Ship pets. Owning the Attack ship will allow access to a whole range of fighters including a fleet version.

Oh but wait... this fleet support pack gives you a chance at owning an Attack Ship and sets you on the path to getting the lobi to buy a Dreadnaught. Of course, once you have the Dreadnaught your back to square one with the lottery to get the attack ship.

Really classy move by Cryptic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just opened 20,000 Zen worth of Fleet packs - No Attack Ship ...

I've spent almost $60 in keys and whatever EC cost for Lockboxes that don't drop anymore for a Galor and nothing ... That's proably not enough but man, that's my fault.

No one needs this ship, much like I don't need the Galor. But if I want the Galor then I can't blame Cryptic for anything.
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

This was the one and only time I would spend such money. I will not be doing so again when Cryptic have stacked the odds heavily against the player.

Cryptic have used this situation to flip off the players who own the Dreadnaught and wanted to be able to use the Attack Ship pets. Owning the Attack ship will allow access to a whole range of fighters including a fleet version.

Oh but wait... this fleet support pack gives you a chance at owning an Attack Ship and sets you on the path to getting the lobi to buy a Dreadnaught. Of course, once you have the Dreadnaught your back to square one with the lottery to get the attack ship.

Buy keys, sell keys on exchange for EC, buy attack ship with EC.
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013

...so you have about 5000 lobi, right ?
    So each KDF warriors skirt costs 100 lobi, resold on the exchange for 10 mil ea would give you about enough to buy a bugship (500 mil ec).

...That is IF you don't collapse your own market.
    :cool:

Sry for your misfortune but those doffs are worth something as well as the loot from those boxes.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

• causalityeffectcausalityeffect Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ...so you have about 5000 lobi, right ?
    So each KDF warriors skirt costs 100 lobi, resold on the exchange for 10 mil ea would give you about enough to buy a bugship (500 mil ec).

...That is IF you don't collapse your own market.
    :cool:

Sry for your misfortune but those doffs are worth something as well as the loot from those boxes.

I opened some boxes and got no lobi and this has happened to at least another person in my fleet.

The boxes are supposed to have 10 lobi OR the attack ship - A box that yields no Lobi and no Attack ship should not be possible but it happened to me at least three times.

Draw your own conclusions...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    I opened some boxes and got no lobi and this has happened to at least another person in my fleet.

The boxes are supposed to have 10 lobi OR the attack ship - A box that yields no Lobi and no Attack ship should not be possible but it happened to me at least three times.

WOW, report that for sure !
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

• cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    +1 to report!! I was about to plunk into some DOff packs (hey, more DOffs :) ) but now ... hrm.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I bought 3 packs and got 10 lobi in each, as well as 2 stacks of 10 gamma commods(booby prize) and a box with 4 fleet ship modules!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited March 2013
    nice, congrads
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

• nveknvek Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I dare say The Bugships will probably cost an arm and a leg on The Exchange!:(
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The price already dropped by 100M.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    More than 100 million... Started the day with 5 on the exchange at over 430 mill last I looked saw 21 posted lowest at 290 mill. I just counted over 25 of them awarded in the last 45 minutes so I'm sure the price will go even lower. The Doff packs were 8 mill at 1pm today and now are 4.3 mill... so its driving down prices across the board.
    Gold Sub since March 2010
    Lifetime Sub since June 2010
  • chk231chk231 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I wonder how much money people are spending at a chance to get a bug ship.
  • superherofansuperherofan Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I spent way too much on zen and finally got one. God damn that little thing is amazing!
    edited March 2013
    I spent way too much on zen and finally got one. God damn that little thing is amazing!

but no chairs, no food replicators, no viewscreen on the bridge, and no infirmary.

what if you need a sammich:P
    GwaoHAD.png
  • nxnovacatnxnovacat Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    and no bathroom :/
  • cryptiecopcryptiecop Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2013

From now until server maintenance during the morning (PDT) of Thursday, March 28, 2013, every Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack you open will also* include either 10 Lobi Crystals or a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship**!

* NOTE: This is in addition to the normal items listed below

Just need to read the fine print...nowhere does it state that each pack will provide 10 lobi...
    cmbanner2015.jpg
  • bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Lol, theres a sucker born every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
This discussion has been closed.