test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Support-cruiser?

nejdinenejdine Member Posts: 47 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Federation Discussion
I have recently began leveling a new toon, and sadly, i missed getting the Ambassador refit with that.
Any rumours of a re-release/cstore package on the way?
I could of course get the fleet version at later time, but i rather buy ships that are accountwide.

Perhaps any newer ship of same caliber comming? That Ltcom science boffslot really works well with my playstyle, and when i use another cruiser, i feel empty.
The whole bofflayout for the Ambassador is really my mug of coffee.
Post edited by nejdine on

Comments

• Options
    lasoniolasonio Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's possible, they haven't released all the supposedly promised ships thus far.

But you can never sever truth from lies on these forums :D

Oooo let's start a new rumor
    Even god rested. No work ethic.
  • Options
    hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nejdine wrote: »
    I have recently began leveling a new toon, and sadly, i missed getting the Ambassador refit with that.
    Any rumours of a re-release/cstore package on the way?
    I could of course get the fleet version at later time, but i rather buy ships that are accountwide.

Perhaps any newer ship of same caliber comming? That Ltcom science boffslot really works well with my playstyle, and when i use another cruiser, i feel empty.
    The whole bofflayout for the Ambassador is really my mug of coffee.

There isn't going to be a C-store version if you want an Ambassador you have to get it from the fleet store for 4 fleet modules which is either 500 zen a fleet module or several million Energy credits on the exchange, you also need to be in a fleet that has a tier 3 shipyard to get it.
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just asked this question myself...

You can get the Commander level cruiser, from episode replay. The mission Temporal Ambassador is in the middle of the Romulan story missions.