test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to Convert BNP's to Dilithium

collegepark2151collegepark2151 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Academy
I got my first batch of BNP when I completed the Omega Reputation projects. I noticed they can be converted to dilithium, but I can't find anything that says how to do that.

So, how do you do that? I don't really have a need for any Mark XII Borg gear as I don't PVP and the Mark X seems to be doing just fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Porthos is not amused.
Post edited by collegepark2151 on

Comments

• Options
    greatzippy44greatzippy44 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    its in the rep system tab ... Omega rep system, bottom block .... I forget teh name of the project but there's 2 you can do. 1 turn in BNP, the other turn in Omega marks
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Cool. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Porthos is not amused.
  • Options
    blakes7tvseriesblakes7tvseries Member Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You should wait until you have bought what you want from the Omega Rep system first.
    You dont want to run 10 STFs just because you cashed them into DIL.
    download.jpg
  • Options
    c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You should consider the Mk XII Adapted MACO gear and both cutting beam and Omega Plasma torpedo launcher before making your final decision on turning in you BNP's. Also take into account, the set bonus of the Cutting beam, Plasma launcher and adapted console. It can be pretty cool. ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Well, I didn't have an option besides the one to turn in Omega Marks for dilithium (though I do remember seeing the BNP project at one time now that I think about it.) Maybe something is borked.

I seem to be one of the few who have a serious shortfall of Omega Marks while I can get Romulan Marks by the ton. I tried STF's and they just didn't jive for me and if I have to hack one more drone on Defera, I may have a psychotic episode. (As an aside - that might make an interesting FE.)

Anyway, I really don't have the desire to harvest the massive amounts of Omega marks required for the Mk XII gear when it's only marginally better than the Mk X, so the BNP's are pretty much useless to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Porthos is not amused.
  • Options
    druinwalfdruinwalf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You need to complete at least one elite STF before the BNP project is available