test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

omega sets

g7pkj001g7pkj001 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Academy
im confused, i spent alot of time checking stats for what set was best, and omega seems to be the one (5000 odd shield with 225 recharge or something like it) i spend time and effort getting this shield, i check its stats this morning......... 2000 odd with 59 recharge or something, has this set been nerfed, the tier 4 rem shield i have has 6k odd, and thats from a mission.

Im sure there was better than this, am i wrong, or has there been gremlins in the starfleet manufacturing plant.
Post edited by g7pkj001 on

Comments

• kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    were you on the ground or in sector space? the only way to get accurate readings is while in system space...and it changes depending on the ship using the equipment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • lagunadlagunad Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Nothing has been nerfed.

You cannot rely on the tooltip for a shield being correct, because it is modified by the class of your ship, and it is different when you aren't in a ship.

Even when inspecting the tooltips of the shield you have equipped on your ship, it does not take into account all bonuses.

The only way to see the true capacity of your shields is to open your character panel, and look under the Defenses tab on the left side.
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lagunad wrote: »
    The only way to see the true capacity of your shields is to open your character panel, and look under the Defenses tab on the left side.
    ...While in a system. Not in Sector Space, and not on the ground.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png