test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Finding out how many people have played my mission

spock1003spock1003 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
How do I find this out? I know how to find the number of reviews, and the tips, but not the actual number of times played.

Battleship 1 on 1, in case anyone wanted to play it!

Fix the crew losses on a Vo'quv Carrier! Also the BOP AI!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by spock1003 on

Comments

• Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No, unfortunately that isn't a metric we can access. :(
  • Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited March 2013
    As far as I know there is not a way to find out how many plays you have outside of people who left reviews. Though it is possible that Cryptic can look at that internally.

(love the sig btw, hilarious!)
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • Options
    spock1003spock1003 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    drogyn1701 wrote: »
    As far as I know there is not a way to find out how many plays you have outside of people who left reviews. Though it is possible that Cryptic can look at that internally.

(love the sig btw, hilarious!)

Thank you! :D

I'll try submitting a ticket. I doubt they'll tell me, though.

Fix the crew losses on a Vo'quv Carrier! Also the BOP AI!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would like them to add that to the editor UI.

It would be nice to know how many times a mission has been played instead of just reviewed.(probably should not included replays by the same person, so perhaps actual individual account plays).

I would imagine a lot of people dont bother leaving reviews at all, so the numbers we see could be fairly inacurate.

not critical or anything but nice to know.
  • Options
    nagoraknagorak Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited March 2013

It would be nice to know how many times a mission has been played instead of just reviewed.(probably should not included replays by the same person, so perhaps actual individual account plays).

I would imagine a lot of people dont bother leaving reviews at all, so the numbers we see could be fairly inacurate.

not critical or anything but nice to know.

I agree that this change to the UI would be most welcome, however I think they should also include a way to see how many replays there have been.

Maybe present the number of plays as 96 (105), in other words 96 unique plays, with 105 total, including replays. Knowing how many times a mission has been played, including replays would be helpful to estimate the total enjoyment it has generated.
  • Options
    ajstonerajstoner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

+1 to this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    designationxr377designationxr377 Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I add to input that I think this would be neat. Not overly necessary but something for the ever growing list of things that would be really handy and helpful to have.
  • Options
    remairtamecremairtamec Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If they do add this they could also add some more helpful stats, such as how many played but did not finish a mission. If they did not finish what objective did they quit on. This might help authors identify if there is an issue, such as a puzzle that most people just arn't understanding, or a set of dialogue that's too long and people are just getting bored when they get half way through it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click for more details