test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

question about romulan bo

neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
hi guy, i can't figured out the romulan bo things, too much contradiction, let me explain.

some people said they stack some said they don't,.
i have buy a male blue romulan with romulan covert operative for the crit, so first i can't buy a second ( i didn't known that ).
but it seem i can buy the female one.

so that is my question, if i buy this one, do her trait will stack with the male or not?
from what i think i have anderstood, different trait will stack like romulan covert operative and subterfuge, but not similar trait.

i wait for your answers, thank
Post edited by neo1nx on

Comments

• Options
    shookyangshookyang Member Posts: 1,122
    edited March 2013
    Unless they've changed something, you can still buy multiples of the same gender and rarity.

I bought 3 uncommon BOFFs. You can't buy them all of them at the same time. You need to close the purchase window and open another one.

And they stack. I have 3 female tactical BOFFs (uncommon), and I get 4.5% on top of my 7.2%, giving me 11.7%.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    thank, you are right, i am able to buy a second male now, that strange because i did try it 1 hour later the other time and it still didn't work.
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cool. I tried as well but could not - ergo my post in another thread. I guess I'll try again....
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    neo1nx wrote: »
    thank, you are right, i am able to buy a second male now, that strange because i did try it 1 hour later the other time and it still didn't work.
    You also need to make sure you have enough room on the candidate list to the right.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    ho i have 4 spot available at that time, so it wasn't that, anyway it working great now, my crit chance is at 12.9 now :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    neo1nx wrote: »
    ho i have 4 spot available at that time, so it wasn't that, anyway it working great now, my crit chance is at 12.9 now :)
    4 spots available on the left or on the right?

I'm referring to the right, and not how many BOFF you can have join your ship.