test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Facility 4028 chain reset.

fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Duty Officer System and R&D
The 5-part facility 4028 chain (http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment_chain:_Facility_4028_Fugitives) was reset on one of my older characters this week, even though I had finished the chain months ago. As a matter of fact, the repeatable that only unlocks upon completion of the chain ("Strike Against Fugitive Network") was still sitting in my Assignment Log.

I'm not really complaining, as doing the chain over again will reward me with quite a bit of diplomacy exp and a 100% chance for a Dominion prisoner by Monday or Tuesday, but I'm wondering if anyone else experienced this problem, perhaps with another chain.
Post edited by fraghul2000 on

Comments

• blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Double-checked both my Fed characters, no reset on mine (thankfully). Strange - hope they let you 're-complete'

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)