test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is this a bug?

ztempestztempest Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Klingon Discussion
A few times in the fleet mark event "Klingon Red Alert" something odd happens to my ship every now and then -- everything gets locked down -- all consoles, weapons, and skills, for two entire minutes. No skill can be activated, every icon on my tray goes into countdown mode. This does not happen often -- so far it has happened to me two or three times I think.

Is this some sort of NPC weapon that disables my ship for two minutes or is this a bug? I still receive fire and damage...in one case, this is what basically killed me.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Post edited by ztempest on

Comments

• Options
    merryprankster2merryprankster2 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Viral Matrix.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Viral Matrix has a two minute lockdown?

VM was nerfed a long time ago for having much less than that!

Hmm...I am going to have to look into it once again. I stopped slotting it after it got nerfed...if this is what is indeed happening.

Edit: I do not think that this is viral matrix...all systems go offline simultaneously and all of them have the same two minute timer -- VM shuts systems down one by one...at least that is what the skill description says for VM1...is VM3 different?
  • Options
    rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sounds like power siphon/tyken's rift one after the other.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • Options
    naeviusnaevius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The 2m cooldown bug has a thread in the bug forum, including steps to reproduce (pg 9). Basically, don't use Engineering Team until it is fixed.
    Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    naevius wrote: »
    The 2m cooldown bug has a thread in the bug forum, including steps to reproduce (pg 9). Basically, don't use Engineering Team until it is fixed.

Thank you! I thought it was a bug! I appreciate the information...and now that you mention it...I do recall using Engineer Team in each case.

I will check out the bug thread.
  • Options
    merryprankster2merryprankster2 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Viral matrix, rerouted through the dilithium crystal chamber, using the crystals to act as a lense, in order to amplify the resonance magnitude, simultaneously, knocking all systems off-line for two minutes. Geordie must have had something to do with it.