test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Show youre desktop when you dont use pc

danedangerduvaldanedangerduval Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Ten Forward
Well i dont know if there is an tread like this but i tohugt it would be fun to see how people,s desktop looks like when they dont game/use the computer .

Here is how my desktop looks like ^-^
[URL="[url]http://s8.postimage.org/l2ex82m1h/my_desktop.png[/url]"][/url]http://s8.postimage.org/l2ex82m1h/my_desktop.png

Friendly regards from dane
Post edited by danedangerduval on

Comments

• marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I won't link, as it's NSFW, but it's from the Tron:Legacy-themed Playboy shoot, with Quorra by herself on the lightcycle... :P
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For the last couple of weeks I've had the STO screen-shot of the Ambassador on mine.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I like the idea for a thread, but I will have to get back to it later when I've cleaned up the desktop a bit. :o
    signwidrona.png
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mine is a picture of my Sao Paulo (my main ship, it's actually a T5 defiant with the special skin).
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for making me clean the desktop, it was overdue.. :rolleyes:

Here is mine, though not much to see.
    signwidrona.png
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My personal laptop rotates through a series of trekkie TRIBBLE pics and STO screenshots, changing backgrounds every half-hour. Currently: this.

And this is my desktop background at work.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My Desktop background at work.

The ship is actually a 3DS Max model by Flat_Eric, which I changed the registry of and re-rendered myself. The background is cropped from an old STO wallpaper.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.