test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet for sale

ziggydsziggyds Member Posts: 84 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Qo'noS
I've a fleet I wanna sell. It has military and engi tier 2. Sci is close to gettin tier 2. The starbase upgrade project to tier 2 is currently up. I've 1/2 of the limited project that came out so far.

The embassy has tier 1 recuit and diplo only the embassy itself need a upgrade. Boffs, doffs and consoles at tier 1 are avaible.

Stats:

Emabassy: 1000xp
Diplomacy: 10890xp
Recruit: 12290 xp

Starbase: 5000xp
Military: 30270xp
Engineering: 27770 xp
Science: 23770 xp

In short if you buy my fleet you can get tier 3 with the resources that were needed to get tier 2 . And now fleet marks are pain to get this is a nice starting point.

Between 200-300mil ec seems like a reasonable price for me if you see all the effort we put in it and all the dilithium. (Ships from a lockbox that make 200mil ec are fine too)

The Evil Queen - Tac - Hobo
John May Lives - Sci - Hobo
Post edited by ziggyds on

Comments

• ryanwire954ryanwire954 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • apedilbertapedilbert Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dude, this was posted months ago. I don't think he's even around. Try not to gravedig.
  • razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you are still in the game, are you willing to negotiate any? Let me know.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!