test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Selling/trading ships

saphire832013saphire832013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I think since we have to buy the ships with money or dilithium, we should be able to trade/sell them in game as well. I have the multi-vector ship with console. I would love to trade this for either the ablative armor voyager intrepid class, or different one. since i am doing the omega borg missions and the multi-vector is absolutely no help in them. I get destroyed even quicker. anyone else agree with me?
Post edited by saphire832013 on

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You want to trade a ship you can reclaim over and over and over and over again...not going to happen.

and no I don't agree.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Agree with previous poster. If you bought a C-store ship for 2000 zen and could trade it in for any other C-store ship costing 2000 zen at any time, nobody would ever buy more than 1 ship in each price bracket. Of course how would this idea of yours cope if the same ship had been gained on multiple toons?

Being able to receive a small reimbursement of lobi/dilithium as appropriate for ships bought through that method would be useful though even if it can never happen. The system right now does not distinguish between how a ship was obtained, ie dilithium, promotion, ec, emblems, lobi or whatever and so wold never know what to refund.

All in all have to disagree.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • saphire832013saphire832013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    except the ship i bought cost 2500 zen, and the one i want is 2000 zen so wouldn't that be a fair trade. but mainly i was thinking we could trade the console that it comes with for a different one. i'm not really interested in trading the ship itself just the console with someone who has the ablative armor console.
  • hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Then you grind the zen and buy the ship.

The good part about c-store ships: they are account wide unlocks. And you can get them over and over and over if you discharge them. So you basically have infinite copies of that ship over EVERY CHARACTER ON THAT ACCOUNT. Ain't that wonderful?
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)