test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Been away for a while and looking for a new fleet.

andorianblueandorianblue Member Posts: 88 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Greetings! I find myself in need of a new fleet.

A little about myself: I'm an experienced player (been around since the beta), though I haven't been around for a while. My desktop fried just before the launch of Season 6. I'm using an old laptop for now until I can replace my desktop. Since I haven't been on much since then until recently I'm not very familiar with all the fleet updates since S6. I'm in my early 20's, live in the US, and have an odd fondness for wearing a top hat. I've been in a couple fleets before, only one of those since STO.

What I'm looking for: A casual fleet with a good group of people. Nothing that requires a ton of commitments and whatnot, but I'm happy to contribute what I can to fleet projects and such. Also, a fleet with a Fed and Klingon chapters.

Would be nice: Fairly large fleet, high tier starbase, and a name that'll make me giggle.

Please contact me through there or message me in game @Stu1701 if you're interested in recruiting.
Post edited by andorianblue on

Comments

• Options
    jonpazjonpaz Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    New members are always welcome at Star Trek Legends.

- We are an international fleet including members from Britain, Canada, Germany and USA.

- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

- We have a website and forum which are moderated and suitable for everybody.

- There are no ridiculous fleet rules but members are required to be active at least every 2 weeks.

- Members who donate to fleet projects can withdraw 5,000 energy credits and one item a day from the fleet bank.

We are a medium size fleet and are looking to expand further so please check out our website:

http://startreklegends.webs.com/
    Star Trek Legends - http://startreklegends.webs.com/

"It may be the warriors who get the glory but it's the engineers who build societies." - Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres, USS Voyager
  • Options
    ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi Andorianblue, have you considered the UFP? We're a large Trek commmunity which has been going since 2002 and play a whole range of Star Trek games going back to Elite Force 2 and Bridge Commander. We have 3 STO fleets, a main and reserve Federation fleet (both of which are nearly full!) and a Klingon fleet called the "House of Kular". Main UFP fleet is on the way to Tier V with the KDF base at Tier IV. There are no commitments to stay in the fleet, only request that you sign a monthly roll call to let us know you're still around! There are loads of weekly events hosted by the division staff which are always great fun, even more so if you can join our Teamspeak server and join in with the banter!

I've been in the fleet for just over a year and it's a great place to be, everyone is very friendly and willing to help if you have any questions. If you're interested please visit our website at www.ufplanets.com and say hello :).
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Good evening. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA).

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.