test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Lifetimer Seeks Fleet

pototype13pototype13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Zero@Grigori

First, I know my forum name is not spelled correctly. It was an error during my re-acquisition and reactivation of my account (the last time I played was pre-Zen) and apparently they can not/will not change it. That aside... on to the important information.

I was a member of The 57th Midnight Squadron. Upon my return, the Fleet had apparently been obliterated in an all-out invasion of fluidic space. I am now a single-entity; a former Borg seeking a new collective. I am looking for a mature fleet with casual hours-played-per-week requirements (real life comes before game life), casual roleplaying (I usually roleplay during missions but use chat for... well, chat), and active weekend schedules.

I am willing to help work for Starbase improvements and will do what I can to assist the fleet to the best of my ability. I am still "getting my chops back" in-game, and may need some assistance in "optimizing my tactical configuration" prior to any heavy-threat actions due to my unfamiliarity with many of the new features, but I am a fast-learner.

Please contact me in-game or via this thread if you think you might have a place for me. I currently run a level 50 Tactical character with a smattering of alts here and there, but most of my "purchases" have been to benefit the Tactical, however, I am willing to create something else if the fleet has a need somewhere. I look forward to interfacing with you and assimilating... wait... that sounds wrong doesn't it? Yeah...
Post edited by pototype13 on

Comments

• rdm1958rdm1958 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    my advice is always take your time and shop around.

search here in the forum for the 44th recruiting thread or go to link on my signature.
  • ubermattenubermatten Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello,

It seems that you would be a perfect officer for the 5th SOD. We are an RP-based fleet that has mature and knowledgeable officers. We only have simple requirements, but being mature, we understand that RL takes precedence over the game, so we understand.

I won't get into too much detail, but you can check out our forum thread (link below) for further detailed information. If you still have questions, feel free to comment on that thread (we appreciate any bumping). You can also contact @ubermatten or @kpts4tv in-game.

Cheers, and good hunting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pototype13pototype13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What hours are your fleets usually in operation (consider that I am Central Standard Time) and what type of presence in-game do you normally see during those hours (ie: number of people usually logged-in)?
  • ubermattenubermatten Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    pototype13 wrote: »
    What hours are your fleets usually in operation (consider that I am Central Standard Time) and what type of presence in-game do you normally see during those hours (ie: number of people usually logged-in)?

I see that my Executive Officer already answered this question within our forums. I would have to agree with most of what he would say, however, there also has been some activity from about 12-3pm PST as well.

We are currently recruting numerous individuals to our ranks, with their presence it is tought to say when most people are on (I haven't learned schedules yet), however currently it is most likely about 3-6 people during those times. I do see this increasing, as our recruitment is on a steady pace.

We appreciate your interest in the fleet as well.

Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oracle54oracle54 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You might want to consider {UFP}. We're a fairly casual fleet, with plenty of friendly people across all timezones, and support Federation and KDF.
    We've also got plenty of guides for builds, as well as folks that are more than willing to help you one-on-one with your build if you ask.
    We also don't have any "hours-per-week" requirement, all we ask is that you sign a monthly Roll Call.
    As for roleplaying, while we admittedly don't have a lot of in game roleplaying (unless our weekly themed PVPs count) our {UFP}Simm text roleplay is second to none.
  • pototype13pototype13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Your websites and forum threads have given me much to think about, and look over... I appreciate the outreach of your fleets and will most likely have questions. I will be in touch. :)